RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pleased with that, shame we couldn't get ot the finish with both cars

3gOIfZP.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was almost perfect, but we couldn't avoid that dnf. Well done to all survivors, is this most finishers on wet race so far? :)

The previous one was also 18 finishers. But it was not %100 wet as much as this one. So French GP might have set a record indeed.

Calculating prize money and championship points now. Update soon.

upload_2016-7-14_1-57-29.png

upload_2016-7-14_1-57-45.png
upload_2016-7-14_1-57-59.png

@kedy89 - Out of 160 maximum points, you collected 150 with Peterson. What is your secret?
@Timmieturner12 - A brilliant result for the team! Will this morale boost bring podiums in the 2nd half of the season?
@TTupsi - Silvestro was heavily criticized after the race for her collisions. Do you think a podium was possible without those incidents?
@Sasha Jednak - Ricciardo came 6th for a 3rd consecutive time. Is this the real place of the team in the performance order? Or some other factors played a part?
@Aidan Keranen - Another race in which we see your drivers suddenly got a boost in the final laps. Why is this happening?
@Jimlaad43 - Is it true to say that safety car sort of ruined Heidfeld's chances of a higher position finish? Also, what do you think about the last lap in which Heidfeld dispatched 4 cars ahead?
@Manolis Sigoulakis - You could not double score in this season so far. What are the problems with the team? How will you bounce back in the second half of the season?
@Milos - No one expected ARTs to be so far off the pace here. The sole reason is setups, or are there more?
@rubaru - Both of your cars came to finish. And you completed the first 5 races of your career. What changed since the 1st race? What are your plans for the 2nd half? New suppliers maybe?
@airutonpurosuto8912 - Enjoy your holiday...
@Azabadaza - It was a really nasty race which you ended too early. What went wrong? And some sources indicate that the team is in serious financial problems. If that is correct, how will you find suppliers?

-------------------------------------------------

ALL supplier contracts are ended. Please get new tyre/engine suppliers for the 2nd half of the season.
Marketplace is OPEN!

Formula Renault Feeder Series are open for registrations. If there are 5 managers at least, the series will open in a new thread in the Forum Games section. We can't have these both in this same thread as it will make it too messy. The rules for the series are in the first post of this thread.

Shady Engineer winks at you all.
pvyRAND.jpg

"Hello cutie pies, what about some extra performance for your cars? For absolutely no price!"

Important Announcement from Porsche!
The German car manufacturer Porsche is planning to enter to the series as an engine supllier for the next season. They announced that they will provide highly developed engines on a level never seen before.

Important Announcement from BMW!
BMW offers a special offer for this contract renewel period. The first manager to sign with them will be the their sole customer and the engine will get random upgrades after each race. Furthermore, BMW engines will be free for that team in the whole of the next season as they will be partners. First come first serves for this offer!

Important Announcement from Pirelli!
The Italian tyre manufacturer announces their next season plans and reveals that their customers can develop ULTRA-SOFT tyres if they provide financial support to them. Managers who invest on them in the next season, will get those tyres.

Important Announcement from Michelin!
The French tyre manufacturer announces their next season plans and reveals that their customers can develop MONSOON tyres if they provide financial support to them. Managers who invest on them in the next season, will get those tyres.

Important Announcement from Bridgestone!
The Japanese tyre manufacturer announces their next season plans and reveals that their customers can develop EXTRA-HARD tyres if they provide financial support to them. Managers who invest on them in the next season, will get those tyres.

The marketplace/contact renewal period will end on the next Monday night. Qualifying will end on Thursday night. No more reminders will be given. Happy spending all!

@kedy89 - Out of 160 maximum points, you collected 150 with Peterson. What is your secret?
Ronnie is just an insanely good driver. On top of that we have a decent car and a more than decent engine. The whole package makes it.

Enter Formula Renault - 300cr (drivers Ryan Briscoe, Nico Hülkenberg, Justin Wilson)
Will edit this post later with the rest of the purchases.

Edit: actually, see my latest post

Last edited:
@TTupsi - Silvestro was heavily criticized after the race for her collisions. Do you think a podium was possible without those incidents?
I think so, yes. Simona was fast today despite not being able to challenge BRTs. I do think however that she was faster than Schumacher and on par with Alonso. Safety cars helped too as we were very far back before the first caution.

BUYS (3900cr)

Enter Formula Renault (300cr)
Drivers: Louise Aitken-Walker, Sanna Pinola, Ellen Lohr

Audrey engines, Goodyear tyres (600cr)
Research for Next Season (350cr)
2 x Chassis upgrade (1000cr)
Audrey speed (500cr)
Simona Pit stops & Tyre Mastery (800cr)

= 350cr left

- - - - - - - - -

We are offering Audrey engines for minimum price (100cr) for all interested teams! No obligation to do any tests.

@Jimlaad43 - Is it true to say that safety car sort of ruined Heidfeld's chances of a higher position finish? Also, what do you think about the last lap in which Heidfeld dispatched 4 cars ahead?
We're just getting screwed over by the bloody rain that seems to fall everywhere we go.

Audrey Engines, Goodyear Tyres (700cr)
Overtake Skill for Nick (400cr)
Enter Formula Renault (300cr) (Drivers: Oliver Rowland, Colin McRae, Bernd Rosemeyer)

Last edited:
@Milos - No one expected ARTs to be so far off the pace here. The sole reason is setups, or are there more?
Erm, I honestly didn't expect the setup to be as bad as it was, rather disappointing effort out there.

(damn, now with the FR thing I don't have enough money for what I want! :()

Change sponsor to F-V
Resign with Bridgestone (400)
Research for next season (350)
Engine Upgrade - Speed (500)
Enter Formula Renault (300) - drivers: Jules BIanchi, Sergio Perez, Karun Chandhok
And this leaves me exactly 100cr in debt, which will be recovered through contracts somehow :p

Engine contracts:
Instant payment:
Jawz: 100
Canon: 50
Nitro: 250

Post-race payment:
none

Last edited:
Erm, I honestly didn't expect the setup to be as bad as it was, rather disappointing effort out there.

(damn, now with the FR thing I don't have enough money for what I want! :()

Change sponsor to F-V
Resign with Bridgestone (400)
Research for next season (350)
Engine Upgrade - Speed (500)
Enter Formula Renault (300) - drivers: Jules BIanchi, Sergio Perez, Karun Chandhok
And this leaves me exactly 100cr in debt, which will be recovered through contracts somehow :p
Thought making debts is only allowed for supplier buys? Assuming you'll get engine contract money after the race.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 319 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 221 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 214 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 163 7.9%