RD Formula Manager - Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
After learning about the recent developments on the engine market, we'd like to announce that Audrey engines are not for sale anymore unless an extremely good offer is made.

We are happy to continue our partnership with DTK who will receive the engines for free, like last season. As usual, at least two engine upgrades must be made before the fifth round. Failure to comply will result in a fine of 2500cr.
@Omer Said @Jimlaad43

After learning about the recent developments on the engine market, we'd like to announce that Audrey engines are not for sale anymore unless an extremely good offer is made.

We are happy to continue our partnership with DTK who will receive the engines for free, like last season. As usual, at least two engine upgrades must be made before the fifth round. Failure to comply will result in a fine of 2500cr.
@Omer Said @Jimlaad43
One has been done already ;)

One has been done already ;)
And I don't mind if you do some extra testing for Audrey. You know, at the very least that would help to keep the price down in the future ;)

GIRL POWER buys
Engine: Audrey
Tyres: Goodyear (600cr)
Sponsors: B & C
FavTrack: Canada

Upgrades (3500cr)

Hire PR expert -1400cr
+2 Chassis upgrade -1000cr
+2 Simona tyre mastery -800cr

=300cr left

Shall we implement a maximum limit to the number of teams a manager can run? 3 is good? Otherwise, the grid might be over-populated.

Or then can be such a limit too: If we reach to 40 drivers on grid, no more sister teams can be founded.

What do you think?

I vote for the first option. The second option gives a sort of unfair advantage to teams that already did found a sister team.

Shall we implement a maximum limit to the number of teams a manager can run? 3 is good? Otherwise, the grid might be over-populated.

Or then can be such a limit too: If we reach to 40 drivers on grid, no more sister teams can be founded.

What do you think?
Sounds fine. And for +40 drivers I think you already had a line about pre-quali somewhere in the op?

Sounds fine. And for +40 drivers I think you already had a line about pre-quali somewhere in the op?

Yes, there is a pre-qualifying. If we get to 40 drivers, new players can still join with new teams, no problem with that. :thumbsup:

So you support 3 teams maximum per manager or no more sister teams when there are 40 drivers?

• Deleted member 161052

@Omer Said To be honest, a Strawpoll for a suggestion like that is a very good idea!
BTW I vote for the first option.

Found sister team ($3500) - Animal Racing Black Green
Bridgestone tyres ($400)
Blackcat engine ($50)
Engine research ($500)
PR expert ($1400)
Weather expert ($2000)
$400 left, qualifying upgrade

Sister team
Vilnueve and Verstappen pls - $1200
Blackcat engine ($50)
Bridgestone tyres ($400)
Engine research ($500)

what did you expect? :rolleyes:
Don't know, maybe people acting rationally instead of idiotically, as yours certainly is the worst option cost-wise. Fingers crossed you fail the same way you did with Mercedes :thumbsup:

Just waiting for Joel now after almost half a season of not bothering...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back