Both drivers easy low

Lap 2
Both drivers safe low

Red Night
1st lap:
Ricciardo: focus and medium revs.
Schumacher: steady and low revs.

2nd lap:
Ricciardo: focus, low revs, use ERS and pit in. Inters and 35lit fuel.
Schumacher: easy and low revs.

Thunderstorm Racing
Kimi: continue

Pit Radio is Closed

• Tracks will have 3 different lengths (Short, Medium, Long). It will affect tyre wear, car wear, laptimes and fuel consumption.
  • A new upgrade to decrease fuel consumption.
  • Risky Research rewards will be improved.
  • Weather forecast experts (Some American Indian shamans) can be hired to get more precise forecasts privately.

Think we haven't had this many failures since the first race...

Pretty pissed about it, 1-2 lost, loads of money lost, plans for next season ruined.

Okay so @Omer Said will there be a cutoff in terms of money at the end of the season, I mean it's a bit of a wavering system. I mean you could basically buy nothing for a whole season and then be OP the next season. I don't know whether that's fun or the intention but I think there should be a cutoff.

For the next season, the engine failure system will get such a change (Not related to the latest batch of failures, already implemented it 2-3 days ago):
When a driver retires with an "engine fail", the other driver will get a green highlight on his engine supplier cell. When that remaining driver gets an engine failure too, he will only get "engine problem thwarted" and that will remove that green highlight from his engine supplier cell, but he will keep racing. After that, he will be able to get engine fail as usual. It is to prevent teams getting too unlucky in a single race. Also might provide some planning as the manager will know that his driver will not get an engine fail whatever he does.

Okay so @Omer Said will there be a cutoff in terms of money at the end of the season, I mean it's a bit of a wavering system. I mean you could basically buy nothing for a whole season and then be OP the next season. I don't know whether that's fun or the intention but I think there should be a cutoff.

It is too late for implementing a budget limit. And there won't be any. But there will a limit of 7000 credits for the season after. :thumbsup: I should have thought about this earlier, but missed the chance for this season.

But i can't agree with your thinking because putting effort/winning races bring more money than buying nothing and saving. Look at Falcon Racing for example.

• Deleted member 161052

Three engine failures in one lap! :confused:
Räikkönen retires again! :confused:
Both BRTs retired! :confused:

Lap 1
Both pit for inters and safe low

Lap 2
safe low both

If I retire with an engine failure, I will have a secret reaction... :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News