RD Formula Manager - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a currently updating the game mechanics for i realized some little issues when updating the game.

Changelog:
- Tyre wear, fuel consumption and car wear values will be slightly changed
- Revs was not affecting fuel consumption, it will affect from now on
So that means I don't get any usable data from the first lap? If so, keep on high revs and give all.

Ran some race simulations to see crash/mechanical failure rates.... Expect plenty of DNFs in the first races, or even in the first season as the engines and drivers are in low levels.

Here is a blurred image from the calculation formula of my excel file (It is just a cropped part of the huge sheet):
upload_2014-10-18_2-21-1.png

You might think i should be making many mistakes with so many values and numbers there. I assure you that most of the calculations are done automaticly by Excel. I just enter pace, rev, tyre hp, fuel load, car hp, upgrades, trainings and weather effects manually. :)

For example, when i write "give all" into the pace column of a driver, it gives a mistake chance number according to it. Then it adds it to the driver's default mistake chance. Then this value is compared to mistake randomization cell. Result is given as either "crash", "mistake" or "perfect".

And also when i enter the pace value; hp reduction, fuel consumption and tyre health loss values are also automaticly given. I just look them and deduct the total value accordingly.

There are many more factors and values, but these will remain as the secrets of the game :)

Ran some race simulations to see crash/mechanical failure rates.... Expect plenty of DNFs in the first races, or even in the first season as the engines and drivers are in low levels.

Here is a blurred image from the calculation formula of my excel file (It is just a cropped part of the huge sheet):
View attachment 67508

You might think i should be making many mistakes with so many values and numbers there. I assure you that most of the calculations are done automaticly by Excel. I just enter pace, rev, tyre hp, fuel load, car hp, upgrades, trainings and weather effects manually. :)

For example, when i write "give all" into the pace column of a driver, it gives a mistake chance number according to it. Then it adds it to the driver's default mistake chance. Then this value is compared to mistake randomization cell. Result is given as either "crash", "mistake" or "perfect".

And also when i enter the pace value; hp reduction, fuel consumption and tyre health loss values are also automaticly given. I just look them and deduct the total value accordingly.

There are many more factors and values, but these will remain as the secrets of the game :)
yummy excel document that does everything for you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 214 14.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 154 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 149 10.0%
  • < 4 years