RD Formula Manager - Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can choose 2 sponsors?? B aaanddddd... C? :D

And those stuff I said for Fangio I meant for Nando

@Jimlaad43 of course I know that :D:D

EDIT: My colors are cerulean around and Finnish flag blue inside

Most of the driver upgrades are self-explanatory. While some might sound ambigous (like concentration), i will not tell their exact benefits to leave them to your testing and such.

Only thing i can say exactly is that focus training makes a number of focus paces available in the race.

Team name: Panasinic Toyota Racing
Color 1: White
Color 2: Red
Engine: Cosworth
Tyres: Bridgestone
Sponsors: C&D
Driver 1: Jarno Trulli
Chassis level 1
Driver training focus

Team Name: Viper Racing Team
Color 1: This One
Color 2: This One

Engine: Mercedes
Tyres: PIrelli
Sponsors: Type C, Type I
Driver 1: Jacques Villeneuve
Drvier 2: Patrick Carpentier ( Indy driver )

Buys:
Chassis Level 1

More to follow when i will know the cost of the driver

Last edited:

Buys:
Chassis Level 1
Driver Focus Pace x 2

Driver costs 600

Team name: Panasinic Toyota Racing
Color 1: White
Color 2: Red
Engine: Cosworth
Tyres: Bridgestone
Sponsors: C&D
Driver 1: Jarno Trulli
Chassis level 1
Driver training focus

Sorry oldwolf, but you can't use engine manufacturer names in your team name for they will be added to the list of engines in future seasons. :thumbsup:

@Steven Poirier - As Jim pointed out, drivers cost 600 credits. :thumbsup:

Also when you buy driver upgrades, please state which driver you are buying for.

Team Name: Red Night
Colors: red and black
Engine: Ferrari - 500 cr
Tyres: Bridgeston - 600 cr
Sponsors: type C and type I
Driver 1: Michael Schumacher - 600 cr
Driver 2: Daniel Ricciardo - 600 cr
Total - 2300 cr
Credit left - 200 cr

Nice to see some new names (Toby) and simple to say, no comment for changes made for new season. It sounds amazing, hope they will work so good also (as someone said, Omer have you thought about making money from this?!).:thumbsup:

Ask Steve Hood, you could make F1 2015 a better game than Codies would :D:D

"Hey Steve, look at my forum game! Can i help you making F1 2015?"

upload_2014-10-13_22-17-2.png

Buys:
Chassis Level 1
Driver Focus Pace x 2 one for both

You've spent £3600 when only £2500 are allowed. Remember that Engines and Tyres are also costs here at the beginning (Unless I'm wrong, in which case I have some spending to do :D)

A NEW CHALLENGER APPEARS

Team name: Girl Power
Colours: #FFFF00 & #FF66CC
Engine: Renault
Tyres: Pirelli
Sponsors: C & H
Driver 1: Danica Patrick
Driver 2: Simona de Silvestro

Buys: Chassis level 1

LATEST HEADLINES

Champion keeps his seat
Season 2's dominating champion, Michael Schumacher opted to stick with his team, Red Night. Sasha Jednak decided to part ways with Ayrton Senna and hire a fresh blood, Daniel Ricciardo to accompany the title-holder. Ricciardo said, "I am extremely dazzled to be a part of this team which dominated the last season. I hope to win races and prove a challenge to Michael".

"My team, my car"
Rami Saidy, opted to drive his own car himself. This bold move is totally supported by his new partner, Leeds FC. While some other managers expressed their concerns over this idea, Saidy is confident that he will be succesful.

2KF1 in stealth mode
Aidan Keranen's runner-up team of S2 is still under the curtains. While it is decided that the team will keep it's name, nothing else is known other than the fact that Mika Hakkinen has re-newed his contract.

Ferrari vs Mercedes
Many teams opted to supply themselves with either Ferrari or Mercedes engines. Cosworth and Renault are sole suppliers for Panasonic Racing and Girl Power. But there are still launches in the wait, so expect some changes.

Alonso's new home
Sigman's best driver in the 2nd half of the S2, Fernando Alonso decided to get a new seat in Milos Ancevski's team. Manolis Sigoulakis decided to get rid of both his drivers and hire two legends from other series, Valentino Rossi and Sebastien Loeb.

Single car teams

After releasing David Coulthard, Jimmy Laad decided to stick with Heidfeld who expressed his happiness with the team. New entrance, Toby Kederer's BRT also opted to start the season with a single car which is driven by Ronnie Peterson. Mark Skaife will be the sole driver of Josh Noack's Elite Two Racing. Panasonic retains Jarno Trulli while losing Toyota engines and Vitantonio Liuzzi.

New female duo!
Last season, Steven Poirier's Emily Witt-Susie Woolf duo brought color to the all-male grid. But this season, two new girls are up for the job as Tapio Rinneaho hired Danica Patrick and Simona de Silvestro to his new-team, Girl Power.

Senna's new home
Lesley Buurlage who made a flash entrance to the second half of the 2nd season, starts seriously this time as he employed Schumacher's biggest threat, Ayrton Senna to his team. The legend will be accompained by the young star, Max Verstappen.

Villeneuve will try again
Steven Poirier's solid 3rd place finisher of the S2, Jacques Villeneuve retains his seat to fight for the title once again. The Canadian stated, "This year we have a stronger car and we will start stronger. Schumacher better watch out". His partner will be Patrick Carpentier.

LATEST HEADLINES

Champion keeps his seat
Season 2's dominating champion, Michael Schumacher opted to stick with his team, Red Night. Sasha Jednak decided to part ways with Ayrton Senna and hire a fresh blood, Daniel Ricciardo to accompany the title-holder. Ricciardo said, "I am extremely dazzled to be a part of this team which dominated the last season. I hope to win races and prove a challenge to Michael".

"My team, my car"
Rami Saidy, opted to drive his own car himself. This bold move is totally supported by his new partner, Leeds FC. While some other managers expressed their concerns over this idea, Saidy is confident that he will be succesful.

2KF1 in stealth mode
Aidan Keranen's runner-up team of S2 is still under the curtains. While it is decided that the team will keep it's name, nothing else is known other than the fact that Mika Hakkinen has re-newed his contract.

Ferrari vs Mercedes
Many teams opted to supply themselves with either Ferrari or Mercedes engines. Cosworth and Renault are sole suppliers for Panasonic Racing and Girl Power. But there are still launches in the wait, so expect some changes.

Alonso's new home
Sigman's best driver in the 2nd half of the S2, Fernando Alonso decided to get a new seat in Milos Ancevski's team. Manolis Sigoulakis decided to get rid of both his drivers and hire two legends from other series, Valentino Rossi and Sebastien Loeb.

Single car teams

After releasing David Coulthard, Jimmy Laad decided to stick with Heidfeld who expressed his happiness with the team. New entrance, Toby Kederer's BRT also opted to start the season with a single car which is driven by Ronnie Peterson. Mark Skaife will be the sole driver of Josh Noack's Elite Two Racing. Panasonic retains Jarno Trulli while losing Toyota engines and Vitantonio Liuzzi.

New female duo!
Last season, Steven Poirier's Emily Witt-Susie Woolf duo brought color to the all-male grid. But this season, two new girls are up for the job as Tapio Rinneaho hired Danica Patrick and Simona de Silvestro to his new-team, Girl Power.

Senna's new home
Lesley Buurlage who made a flash entrance to the second half of the 2nd season, starts seriously this time as he employed Schumacher's biggest threat, Ayrton Senna to his team. The legend will be accompained by the young star, Max Verstappen.

Villeneuve will try again
Steven Poirier's solid 3rd place finisher of the S2, Jacques Villeneuve retains his seat to fight for the title once again. The Canadian stated, "This year we have a stronger car and we will start stronger. Schumacher better watch out". His partner will be Patrick Carpentier.
you forgot Alonso is also in a single car team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back