RD Formula Manager - Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldnt be a few laps down if gerhard knew how to use the throttle in the pits. 2 laps it took for my first pitstop

I wouldnt be a few laps down if gerhard knew how to use the throttle in the pits. 2 laps it took for my first pitstop
Again, the upgrade helps that. Now I know you weren't around for the start of the season, but if you look back throughout you will see we had similar problems with pit duration, and others who have come in mid season too. You're not the only one is all I am saying

Again, the upgrade helps that. Now I know you weren't around for the start of the season, but if you look back throughout you will see we had similar problems with pit duration, and others who have come in mid season too. You're not the only one is all I am saying
Next season we will take the crown and not be stuck in pits for half the race:p

Mansell agg + KERS, Bianchi push + KERS, Bianchi defend from DC as much as you can, but if Mansell comes close let him by
Yes you would, as Ayrton is in the best team and you are only a midfield team

As I said, get Pitcrew Upgrade lvl 1, it is ridiculously overpowered, and only 500$

Last edited:
Bianchi give all + KERS, and pit pit pit!

Mansell you are doing an okay job, let's push now and see if we can catch DC and NH. Renember that you have a pitstop in-hand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 326 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 224 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 218 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.9%