RD Formula FG Championship Season 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
weeds.gif

Safety Concerns - FFG Driver requests a test session

The driver Ben Utzer is getting worried more and more because of the season finale of the Formula FG Championship.
Since the last race the drivers aged a lot and Utzer fears that many are not able to drive on a competitive level anymore. The high g-forces are not that healthy for untrained people in general. Not driving the car for ages doesnt seem that safe aswell. 'I believe a test session would show if everyone can drive the cars safely and without health issues. I don't want to have some freak incidents at the last race of a wonderful but long and exhausting season.' Utzer is an experienced driver who participated in many series as a driver and as a team manager. Only time will tell if his concerns will be heard.

@Aidan Keranen: No pressure. Moderators have a shi* job, similar to referees. If they do their job perfecrly its considered normal. If they make a tiny mistake or anything they are blamed heavily. I respect if you don't have time for the moment and are busy in real life. Thats way more important. Just a quick notification on when we can expect the season to be continued/finished would be nice. Because in my opinion this has been the best forum game so far. Seen it in this state is kinfa sad. Happy New Year btw, havent wrote that anywhere :p

and obviously we dont need a test session

What do I say really, it's just not at the forefront of my mind right now.
Yes I'm on RD still but I'm not thinking in terms of FFG. Why?
- A little bit of Forum Racing (can't help that, but even then...)
- 2 RD championships are being entered by 2KF1 and I need to figure out what the f*** I'm going to do about it
- Our Rocket League team needs a new member to join up and I need to figure out what the f*** I'm going to do about it
- We, for some reason, thought it'd be a smart idea to hold a weekly OCE Rocket League tournament, and I need to figure out what the f*** I'm going to do about it
- Family from Wales over, stuff to do and be a valuable member of our family etc, need to figure out how the f*** I'm going to achieve that

So as you can see, there are a few things that need doing and I haven't a clue what I'm really doing :p

But while all that above is happening, it's just the first sentence on this post that is the fair reason. I'm just not thinking about it enough to get it done right now. If I gave a rough estimate, perhaps mid January (RDLMS should be solved, RDRC too, all our Rocket League stuff is finalised, first tournament held and family have flown back). Mayyyybe then. No promises. :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 293 15.2%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 204 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 199 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 147 7.6%