RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, it's ANOTHER DRY RACE, something we haven't mastered is always skill, while something we have mastered is always random due to rain :cautious:
but there is a positive, Utzer was running 5th as far as I saw, but how long is that Shanghai pitlane! :confused:
Joel is in 4th too, if we can keep reliable and Utzer can get back to a points position that'd be a great result for the team.

I let him enough space. We barely touched and there still was space on the right side.
Good perfromance from Joel so far!
I had a heavy car, couldnt do anything from the back. Hopefully i got enough fuel to drive through without pitting a second time, then there might be a proper chance to get some decent result cause there are quite some drivers pitting twice. Otherwise it would be a very poor result looking at my current position after the stops.
But i hope to gain positions when other people stop, soon. Then i might have free-road and can drive through. Would be good.

My prediction mid race in terms of two stoppers was kinda of true, i could even get past by Tapio and Joel. That overtake from Joel wasnt the cleverest in terms of the teams result i believe...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 240 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%