RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
can i flip my table already? It's S2 all over again... Bad luck galore, rui with issues, pablo pushed around (probably 2 times). And how on earth is tapio able to storm away at the front while we've the biggest issues passing "backmarkers" i rly can't be asked :mad:

Sadly, Daniel's race was ruined earlier, but hopefully he can cause Harry enough problems to keep Tobi happy. Hopefully we can strike off one of the Rage Quit Clauses in the first race :D

Getting a bit crazy and fraught lower down. No idea what Rob was doing, Takuma broke the golden rule and paid the price. Stephan looked a bit desperate and promptly screwed up his chances of a podium.

Decent looking grid guys. A lot of grey and red cars though...

It's always hard to watch your drivers come together, it's even harder to watch one DNF due to making contact to their team mate. I noticed a purple lap for Ishikawa early on, fingers crossed he keeps it, would be handy. Still on for a top 10 with Cornes.

3 separate bits of contact? Fak that. At least we got two drivers in the points - about the only good thing from this race...

seems like it was a crazy one, 9 finishers only.
Shame about Joel, he was right behind Costello.. but i am more annoyed about Ben Utzer's early retirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back