RD Formula FG Championship Season 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
not bad, 1-2 before the stops. Now we just need to keep it. A positive compared to last season is that Joel has the right strategy this time.

Oh and I also spot a unique person in the retirement list... :p

Not putting this in a spoiler as damn there's a lot going on in the first part. Very, very good coverage, it's thrilling and entertaining to watch :D:cool:

@Aidan Keranen Just something you mentioned in the commentary: "...he must be running a low wing" made me think...

Are setups taken into account by the (team) AI in GP4 at all? If so, then how does the AI choose setups? 1 Setup for all cars / 1 setup per team / 1 setup per driver and that for all tracks together or maybe a different setup per race/per track? Enlighten us! :p

Are setups something that could (in the future of this series) be determined by the team managers maybe to provide more in depth for the series?

Are setups taken into account by the (team) AI in GP4 at all? If so, then how does the AI choose setups? 1 Setup for all cars / 1 setup per team / 1 setup per driver and that for all tracks together or maybe a different setup per race/per track? Enlighten us! :p
first one, one setup for all cars.
There is a value that can be changed for all cars in the magic data. And it is infact low wings for Monza.

That is what I know, there might exist an alternate solution to make cars run different setups (apart from adding a player controlled car) but I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back