RD Formula FG Championship Season 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
4:59 seconds doenst make any sense?
4.59 seconds would make, but then you would be too late?
4.59 minutes maybe?
4 minutes and 59 seconds?
Not sure when to expect your post :p
I meant 4 minutes 59 mins 59 seconds of course, but maybe I thought seconds as I was so rushed! :D

[QUOTE="Tim Engberink, post: 1982781, member: 207198"]Weird, if I'm not mistaking no one said him though.[/QUOTE]
Which was good actually lol

[QUOTE="Lesley Buurlage, post: 1982907, member: 151394"]I'm back from germany and tired as hell, but i'll stay awake untill i've seen those values !!![/QUOTE]
Why do you want to get dissapointed so much?

[QUOTE="Lesley Buurlage, post: 1982907, member: 151394"]I'm back from germany and tired as hell, but i'll stay awake untill i've seen those values !!!
Why do you want to get dissapointed so much?[/QUOTE]
why does your quote link to the start page? :O_o: Noticed that a couple of times lately.

Well it's 5:30 in the morning for him, so I guess he's either sleeping, or having a crazily late Thursday night out.

I was saying that I will be sleeping when it's daytime in Australia, which means Aidan won't be sleeping and he can post results really late, at like 10PM for him, while by then it'll be 12AM over here and the entire European night passed and Lesley and Tim didn't sleep at all.

end of very confusing story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back