RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

I hope I'm not too late...?
Constructor's Name: Virtual McLaren Racing
Commercial Name: McLaren Sport Cars
Nationality: British
Main Colours: Black and Red

If there is not team spots vacated, I'll put myself down as a driver :)

Notice to all teams: don't forget contracts do have to be paid for. if no contract value is specified, then it is assumed to be the minimum $50. I'll add that to the opening post.
plus on the subject of contracts, i will add a bit to the regulations in regards to clearing up contract length (e.g. one season long, but ends at season end, not one season worth of races later)

I hope I'm not too late...?
Constructor's Name: Virtual McLaren Racing
Commercial Name: McLaren Sport Cars
Nationality: British
Main Colours: Black and Red

If there is not team spots vacated, I'll put myself down as a driver :)
Yes, apologies but the teams have been determined beforehand, but I can get you down onto our waiting list for team managers :thumbsup:
In the meantime, you are welcome to join as a driver and attempt to get a drive somewhere.

Notice to all teams: don't forget contracts do have to be paid for. if no contract value is specified, then it is assumed to be the minimum $50. I'll add that to the opening post.
plus on the subject of contracts, i will add a bit to the regulations in regards to clearing up contract length (e.g. one season long, but ends at season end, not one season worth of races later)

Yes, apologies but the teams have been determined beforehand, but I can get you down onto our waiting list for team managers :thumbsup:
In the meantime, you are welcome to join as a driver and attempt to get a drive somewhere.
Could you update the team list pls? ;)

Also got some negotiations running...
@Aidan Keranen if there's a contract deal do i have to show the contract here too? With that i mean length, salary, role etc

And if a contract of a driver runs out, can we renew the contract for the next year during the season or do we have to wait for the new season? Same for drivers of other teams. Can we negotiate with them as well during the season for a contract for the next season or do we have to wait then too? I looked in the sports regulations but couldn't find anything about it...

@Bram Hengeveld
I know you don't participate in forum games, but are you at least interested in supporting a dutch team by being my test driver? xD

Last edited:
Also got some negotiations running...
@Aidan Keranen if there's a contract deal do i have to show the contract here too? With that i mean length, salary, role etc

And if a contract of a driver runs out, can we renew the contract for the next year during the season or do we have to wait for the new season? Same for drivers of other teams. Can we negotiate with them as well during the season for a contract for the next season or do we have to wait then too? I looked in the sports regulations but couldn't find anything about it...

@Bram Hengeveld
I know you don't participate in forum games, but are you at least interested in supporting a dutch team by being my test driver? xD
So only i need to be notified about contract details, a bit later on I will have a proper PM with every individual team manager for these things. But I do suggest making signings known.
As for negotiations, they are open, allowed and frankly encouraged. We don't want a stagnated series, so I suggest teams are looking around at drivers and likewise drivers can be approaching teams.

in that case, I will give Joel the full (500$) contract money (for driver skills)
Yamaha engine (200$)
so I should be left with 1300$ now

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back