RD Formula FG Championship Season 1

Name: Omer Said
Nationality:Turkish
In as a driver please, thanks Aidan!
Regulations are so looking good. Feels like real FIA rules-paper :)

Will contact with the team-owners after i see the liveries, sponsors and such...

haven't seen anything yet, I will just confirm Apex Racing is going to join, but please can we have number 15 :D:D

And you had to start it right 1 minute after I go to school -_-
--
anywayy.. we are looking for drivers, the one we are currently negotiating with is @Joel Rautavaara , but we may accept other entries too if the negotiation fails
here's a very little preview of our car, tested by test driver, the Iceman
vxecfir9k2bz2y26g.jpg

We at Cedars F1 need drivers!!

Our colours will be Green, Red. Blue and White, and the car will be revealed in due course, but Drivers, you will want to be part of the action taking place!!

upload_2014-10-14_18-36-42.png

haven't seen anything yet, I will just confirm Apex Racing is going to join, but please can we have number 15 :D:D

And you had to start it right 1 minute after I go to school -_-
--
anywayy.. we are looking for drivers, the one we are currently negotiating with is @Joel Rautavaara , but we may accept other entries too if the negotiation fails
here's a very little preview of our car, tested by test driver, the Iceman
vxecfir9k2bz2y26g.jpg
Nope, I have 15 and it is staying that way.

Out of all the numbers I had hoped to get #15 on 1 car (to motivate our driver for the contract of course! :D), so close :(

Constructors Name: Apex Racing Team
Commercial Name (can be same as above, just sponsors added): Apex Racing Team
Nationality of team: Monaco
Colours (just basic ones for standings etc.): Cerulean outside and finnish flag blue inside

Driver
Name: Milos Ancevski
Nationality: Serbian

I don't want to drive at all since this is still GP4. 2nd driver would be a nice option, but so far we are still negotiating with the first one

Rules look very long, will have to find 15 minutes to read through that (wow, team boss is more complicated than I thought :p)

Out of all the numbers I had hoped to get #15 on 1 car (to motivate our driver for the contract of course! :D), so close :(

Constructors Name: Apex Racing Team
Commercial Name (can be same as above, just sponsors added): Apex Racing Team
Nationality of team: Monaco
Colours (just basic ones for standings etc.): Cerulean outside and finnish flag blue inside

Driver
Name: Milos Ancevski
Nationality: Serbian

I don't want to drive at all since this is still GP4. 2nd driver would be a nice option, but so far we are still negotiating with the first one
Can you be Driver-Manager? :D

Constructors name: Speedy Racing
Commercial name: Speedy Racing Ferrari (or SRF for short :D)
Nationality: Dutch
Colors: I I I

GJ on the rules aidan! Long but very clear :thumbsup:

Speedy racing Job vacancy for: Driver
Speedy racing is looking for 2 drivers + test driver. Are you interested in driving the championship winning car of jenson button with an good looking and aggressive livery? do you want to do well in wet races? Are you looking for a well paid contract at an competitive team? Send a PM to @Lesley Buurlage and get that job ! 1st driver will be the first one to join ;)

Last edited:
Now something for every team manager, for season one (only hopefully) team managers will be allowed if we don't have enough participants. This brings me to the next bit of information.
No team will have two full time drivers until the entire series has at least one.
So people that are looking for a second driver, you can look, but if someone is missing a full time driver, you may have to give up your driver.
It is all in the interest of fairness. We don't want a popularity competition. We want a proper racing competition.

TBC
Engine version: Cedars-Honda
Now Cedars-Honda would have to be Tier 3, but Article 4.2.1 ii states no engine can be 'in-house' design. So I assume you would probably look for Tier 2 Honda/Mugen engines?
(i've wanted to quote the regulations like that so much :D)

Constructors Name: Elite Two Racing
Commercial Name: Elite Two AMG Racing
Nationality of team: Australian
Car: 1994 Benneton
Colours: TBA
Engine: Mercedes AMG

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 353 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 248 10.9%