RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
already some people have sended me their formation and line up and the teams are changed. the pictures with players in the squad you all got are from fifa almanac v1.32 and (seems like) are not the same as the current squads. changes will be notified asap. for today no more changes. tomorrow another day at work ( :mad: ) and i have to get some sleep. tomorrow further updates

Last edited:
I'm also planning to do some friendly (testing) matches tomorrow, so when everyone has sended me their first line-ups you'll see how your team behaves in this formation. And we will (most probably) see the first matches of ben utzer, rami saidy, jimmy laad and manolis sigoulakis their personal players :)

But you've chosen bari, so deal with it. And good that you mention it, it's indeed 60-69, not 65-69
If the limits are 65-69, how can I choose a team that is behind the limits?

On another note, managers who join NOW have the advantage of seing the best ranked teams on FIFA Almanac, so that's an unfair advantage over those who joined early. Because of this, I will even think of leaving the game.

If the limits are 65-69, how can I choose a team that is behind the limits?

On another note, managers who join NOW have the advantage of seing the best ranked teams on FIFA Almanac, so that's an unfair advantage over those who joined early. Because of this, I will even think of leaving the game.
as i said, the limits are 60-69, and i have now deleted the advantage, so if you could do that too, then that would be great

How did you remove the advantage?
as aidan has read where he could find some info, i've edited it so now new people can't read it anymore, and if you could delete it too, then that would be great. and it seems like you have always something to complain about in every game, so if you're not happy how things are going, then leave

as aidan has read where he could find some info, i've edited it so now new people can't read it anymore, and if you could delete it too, then that would be great. and it seems like you have always something to complain about in every game, so if you're not happy how things are going, then leave
My point still stands...

I will throw in a few matches, but I know I will suck so badly. Only Melbourne Heart has a worse AVG than me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back