RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
worst timing for free transfer list, and how can I lose with such a good team! This is bullcr*p!

I'll take Buurlage :p:D He's the luckiest man in the world so I hope he can proove good here too :roflmao:

worst timing for free transfer list, and how can I lose with such a good team! This is bullcr*p!

I'll take Buurlage :p:D He's the luckiest man in the world so I hope he can proove good here too :roflmao:
Well you were completely dominating the game, only a bit unlucky with the finishes. I made a screeny of the match statts because i know you would say this ;) then you can see it yoursel

Btw :D :D :D

Well you were completely dominating the game, only a bit unlucky with the finishes. I made a screeny of the match statts because i know you would say this ;) then you can see it yoursel

Btw :D :D :D
I believe you Lesley, from the 3 minutes I saw I knew we only lost on ea cheese. hopefully Lesley can bring us some luck foe the followimg games

btw i've found some great editing tools for fifa 14, so if you guys are interested. you could create your own fictional team. you will keep the players you have, but with new kits and a new team badge etc. if you're interested rate like, if not rate optimistic
I can't rate on tab, so like :D

if it goes through, I would like newcastle home as home, with dc untied away and a badge of chelsea (I always liked their badge for some random reason :p)
if I can choose stadium too, white hart lane Brazilian Maracana

Last edited:
I can't rate on tab, so like :D

if it goes through, I would like newcastle home as home, with dc untied away and a badge of chelsea (I always liked their badge for some random reason :p)
if I can choose stadium too, white hart lane
I thought more of fictional kits and badges only, but if you want that i'll have to discover the database more, which takes time...

@Milos Ancevski i made the maracana stadium bari's new home base.

anyone else want a specific stadium?

i also putted all the teams in a new league, the RD Championship. which will show up when a match is introduced :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back