RD Fifa 14 Manager - Season 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Youtube trolled me!!!! I uploaded the video, which took 1 hour, then i let it configurate it, and then it decides to tell me that the vid can't be uploaded as it exceeds my max. Video duration because my account isn't verified :mad::mad::mad: now it's also stupid that i didn't use my verified account, but you guys have to wait for the vid till at least tomorrow :unsure:

Youtube trolled me!!!! I uploaded the video, which took 1 hour, then i let it configurate it, and then it decides to tell me that the vid can't be uploaded as it exceeds my max. Video duration because my account isn't verified :mad::mad::mad: now it's also stupid that i didn't use my verified account, but you guys have to wait for the vid till at least tomorrow :unsure:
I think more than 15 mins, can be verified if your account is healthy, no need for a phone number

4r8dab.png

10r73fa.png
kbumi9.jpg

55qfde.jpg
budgets are updated, so market is open !!! and don't forget, buys etc are in the thread

Last edited:
Sheffield Wednesday
We would like to sign Ferdinand thank you.
Also, we wish to haggle with PSG, we will go for 7mil EUR for Luiz, no more

Overall we are disappointed to take the lead and squander a golden opportunity to take an away win. Some good things to look forward to, but at the end of the day it is a loss and we are in the wrong half of the table.

Sheffield Wednesday

Overall we are disappointed to take the lead and squander a golden opportunity to take an away win. Some good things to look forward to, but at the end of the day it is a loss and we are in the wrong half of the table.
negotiations with transfer list players are not possible ;) they will only go for the amount of money they're listed

Ferdinand please ;)
Sheffield Wednesday

apologies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 305 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 204 10.3%
  • < 4 years