RD F1 Designer Competition

Still no more entries? Come on I don't want to start a round with just 2 cars!
Yeah i know. Sorry for that. I had said that i do one, i started one but it is not in a state where i can realease it.

Atm i am not very motivated in proceeding cause i am highly motivated (which i am not often) to skin the Opel Adam and do the real life cup liverys which are plenty. And if i am motivated i need to do that first, cause when motivation is gone i wont do much on it. Which i dont like.

Come on, still only 2 guys. And many FR cars are already created...
In FR i had a "finished" template and a "complete" livery which i just had to copy. No creative task - Sponsors and other stuff was just copied from my old car.

I am busy atm -> Opel Adam Rallye Cup Skin Pack, 22 skins. Check out the W.I.P. Thread of Assetto Corsa, its a hell of a work. Additionally my grades werent satisfying enough for me, i want to intensify my homework and stuff which needs time, too.

Sorry mate, atm....

Well, than you might have guessed that this is quite some work to do. There are not many pictures of it, the sponsors are often local sponsors and cant be find, too. often i cant even identify them due to lack of photos. Meh. Thats work man
I'm amazed by the #40 with the face on it :confused:

• Deleted member 161052

well, this is the proof why I haven't been doing my RD F1 Competition project...

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 359 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 501 39.0%