GT6 RD Club

Hi guys been a fair while since I posted here.

I have created the RD club in the GT6 community section that was in the 1.14 update recently.

Here is a few questions.

1, What night/day would you all prefer?
2, What time? (please use GMT. It's easier to figure out then)

The cars will be mainly production based cars. PP limits will apply as per usual.

Until the holiday season is over there will just be weekly fun events. Not massively long events. Just long enough to have some fun in.

If you want to join add me on the PSN: devilracer1987 and I'll send you a club invite.

I aim to have the first race next week so get your answers in ASAP.

First event probably won't surprise many of you. The car became modifiable with the 1.14 update.

General thoughts are welcome as well :D

Edit: No longer private

Last edited:
A grid of 4? I'll do some small key events to get the interest going again, or would you prefer a big curtain raiser of an event? @Richard Coleman @Sakis Politis @Jonathan Seekings

Oh there will be sone good events this year.

Bathurst Enduro
Spa Enduro
Nurburgrind Enduro
Le-Mans Enduro
Suzuka Enduro

Just to name drop a few.

There will also be an Enduro cup (not actual cup. Haha) for the highest placed in the enduros.

So there are some big things coming to the RD GT6 fun races this year.

I'll take submissions as well. Have a car/track you really want to race then let me know. I'm sure we can come to a negotiation of some kind :p

I'll also add..... bring the Mazda LM55 VGT on Tueaday as well. Might have a bit of fun with that.

Stu... glad to have you back man. I can pick your brains over. Haha. Week 2 is all yours mate. Without a doubt I know your evil mind will punish us :D

Oh there will be sone good events this year.

Bathurst Enduro
Spa Enduro
Nurburgrind Enduro
Le-Mans Enduro
Suzuka Enduro

Wow.. our minds minds work alike :D I thinking of something very similar ;)

Week 2 is all yours mate. Without a doubt I know your evil mind will punish us :D

Oh don't worry mate... I have something already lined up and you are going to hate me for it :D

I'm getting incredibly hyped, seriously! I hope we will be at least 4 on the grid. I have one friend who plays GT6 all day and I will contact him. Convincing my brother who is a good racer too will be the most difficult as he is disappointed with GT6. He is totally negative (maybe you could spam him with invitations... QirexOnyx is his PSN... :rolleyes: ). Anyway, I will be there on Tuesday, raining or not, with or without fuel consumption, brace yourselves! :sneaky:

Race rules and regs.

Car: Any 2WD supercar @600PP
Tuning: Allowed
Track: Sierra
Weather: None at start. Changability will be set to 5
Laps: 3x 2 races
Tires: Sports Soft or less
Voice Chat: Disabled

That pretty much sums it up. I have allowed tuning as some cars will need it to be drivable here. Everyone has different tastes in car. For example I will be using a 599PP Pagani Huayra. One I built for 600PP races. Plus this gives me the chance to drive it.

I have excluded 4WD vehicles. We need an even playing field after all :p

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 233 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 162 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 157 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 119 7.5%