1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RD Club

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 6' started by Richard Coleman, Nov 21, 2014.

1. Hi guys been a fair while since I posted here.

I have created the RD club in the GT6 community section that was in the 1.14 update recently.

Here is a few questions.

1, What night/day would you all prefer?
    2, What time? (please use GMT. It's easier to figure out then)

The cars will be mainly production based cars. PP limits will apply as per usual.

Until the holiday season is over there will just be weekly fun events. Not massively long events. Just long enough to have some fun in.

If you want to join add me on the PSN: devilracer1987 and I'll send you a club invite.

I aim to have the first race next week so get your answers in ASAP.

First event probably won't surprise many of you. The car became modifiable with the 1.14 update.

General thoughts are welcome as well :D

Edit: No longer private

Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
  2. aww man would love to race with you guys again, but my ps3 is screwed because of the 4.66 update, which basically gives me a blank screen whenever i turn it on. I still have our bathurst race as my background on my computer :)

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's weird Jonathan. I did the 4.66 update and have no issues.

After the holiday season a series will kick off. I'm working on the car this weekend to get them on par with each other. A classic battle of Japanese cars.

Until late January it's just going to be fun races.

4. yeah it worked for some people but for others it didn't and i guess I'm one of the unlucky ones. hope i can join you for some races soon though.

5. I'm in but on the other side of the world!

6. Alright guys.

The first race will be held on Tuesday at 8pm GMT. It will be a one make race. BMW M4 at Suzuka.

Cars are to be standard with sports soft tires.

Hope to see some of you there :)

7. This coming week is the Citroen C4 at Brands Hatch. Details are in the Community Section of GT6.

If you turned up last week sorry. I got the times wrong here. I forgot we are +13 to GMT. So I made a huge screw up. Won't happen again.

8. I finally got a working ps3, so I'm back and ready to race. only down side is i have to start my career all over again so need to get some cars in first :p

9. Christmas is almost on us. I'm suspending the RD club until after new year when hopefully everyone can race again.

Good to see Jonathan. We should go head to head sometime :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Who would actually show up if I restarted the RD Club for 2015? Also what would you like as the first track car combo back?

11. I would definitely show up. It's been a long time since I raced online in GT6 and I feel quite rusty...
    My vote would be a supercar meeting in Circuito de la Sierra. Just a thought... Happy new year to everyone!

12. yeah i would be there, depending on time and day. Tuesday was good when we did it before.

13. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock
    I'M BACK... Again :)

I'll try to be around more this year aswell :), stupid job... glad i left it now

14. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

Before I spend too much time testing and organising events, who would like to see club races again??

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I definitely would!

16. Stuart Pocock

Stuart Pocock

17. not fussed either way mate. just happy to race

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Me too. I don't expect much in terms of attendance so let's just have fun. Maybe we could invite in game friends outside RD if we want more racers to join.

19. Sorry guys. Havent checked here for a while. Haha. My bad.

Tuesdays will be the night. But that may have to change if this job I have applied for falls my way. I will keep you posted.

The first round of fun will be 600pp roadcars at Sierra. Tuning is a no-no and sports soft tires will be allowed.

So pick your poison and check the community section in GT6 in around 10 hours 2.30pm NZT/1.30am GMT. It will have the details there.

Personally I'm going under the 600pp limit. I have the perfeect car in mind.

Oh yeah. Weather may become a factor in this years racing too.

Times will be 8pm GMT as it was last year.

Any compalints/compliments...... Keep them to yourselves :p Nah we are all here to pass opinions. So pass. Good/bad. Time/day/cars/track.... whatever to do with this.

Heads up too. Thanks to Sakis making the mistake of conserving fuel to win last years Bathurst GT3 race.... this year the rulea have changed. Details will be given in a different thread. Lets just say..... it will be interesting.

So yeah. Read up ladies (if there any interested) and gents, and pass judgement :p

20. Anyone can join the races too. Outsiders to rd can race with us as long as they are clean racers. We don't tolerate idiots and I will boot people if they do stupid things. Point them at the code of conduct here if you have to (I'll add a link later).

Now at 4:30am I'm getting some sleep.