RD Club races like they have with Assetto Corsa?

I've been really enjoying the RD AC races. Why is there no RD group for iRacing? Couldn't we have our own "league"? I'd like to experiment with various cars and tracks without the hassle of public races, and on our own schedule...

we gave it several goes over the years, all the way to running a league at least once (and that was before iRacing installed the leagues system). It never caught on, main reason being that iRacing does what RD does for Assetto Corsa (setting up events, bringing people together) as part of the package we buy. Most people who prefer iRacing to league racing do so - like me - because we are not able to commit to fixed dates but rather like being able to join a rather well-behaved grid (as compared to other games' open servers) whenever we have the time / feel like it. The second impediment was finding a car / track roster we could agree on, one is spoilt for choice and prices are still so high that hardly anyone felt like buying more than one or two items specifically for one tournament.
personally, I cherished the league and club racing here at RD when i still had more disposable time, these days, running on a tight schedule, the abilty to play a sensible game in a combo i like almost every 30 mins on iRacing simply beats RD.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 390 12.1%