RD Casual Server: Formula Master

Bram

Founder & Administrator
Staff
Premium
This server is free to use for all racing club members. You don't need to sign up for it, just fill in the password and have a quick race with others.

Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT 2
Tracks: All tracks of 2008
Cars: Formula Master
Password: Click here
Leaderboard: Click here

Server name suggestion? Looking for ideas here so that the purpose of the server is communicated in lobby to encourage joiners, to make it totally obvious to all RD Clubmembers, wether they have seen these posts or not that they can join and race -

Server name -
RACEDEPARTMENT CASUAL RACE
RACEDEPARTMENT OPEN SERVER
RACEDEPARTMENT RACE ANYTIME

Three suggestions to start you off, from posts I see the servers still don't seem to be getting as much use as they could - whats happening, where does everyone dissappear to - I know your not all racing offline against AI - Its so close to been a total success - but the admin can't do it ALL on their own - they need YOU and YOUR ideas on how to get more club members using the servers, please post..

Just been talking to another club member who doesn't visit the forums so often and who I told to look out for this server because he was one of the first to d/l Race On - says he has been a couple of times and found 30-40 people in server - hope he did mean this one - if so keep up the good work people - but dont forget the forum relies on your support and posts to make it a success too...

Anyone else got any feedback on the casual servers yet???

I think the way someone suggested that for ex every hour begins new race would get people in. Now there has to be couple of people camping for a hope that enough comes to start a race. If everyone knows that the server is open and race starts every hour you know when to drop in.

By race every hour i mean server starts prac/qualy/race cycle. People who are already in will vote the server to right session if needed. I've camped there, waited outside just to see if anyone is interested and nothing happens.

Hey it's OK, there really is no need to explain anything guys.

I just thought that in order to drum some people up we should post in here and try to get a few together, it's not a problem if people aren't available. I posted just to say someone would be on if anyone were not doing owt and fancied a race or two. If every time someone posts that they plan to go on the server and try and get some casual races going and everyone comes back with apologies or reason for not coming, then this threads going to get a bit loaded with extraneous material.

Just post up the time you plan to be around and I'm sure others that see it may just jump on if they haven't other races they are doing.

I'll be on either this Server or the other one, the WTCC server tonight after the GT race at Brands somewhere around 22:00 GMT. Hoping somebody, anybody will join.

yeah dont bother with excuses i dont wanna hear how the dog ate your steering wheel and now has an accelarator pedal poking out from places i daren't mention, lol, see ya if i see ya. its casual dudes..

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 266 27.5%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 385 39.7%