RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
I still have conflict between the two mods Nords and Billboards in this 1.12.1 version. After the two are activated one of them stays grey. What m I doing wrong ?

Darkyjoe, I would love to see some Gran Turismo adverts on Nürburgring, like they use in RL; also Mugello could be treated with some updated billboards (maybe you could use my ads as a base, from 2016 endurance race)? Of course, I can implement it by myself, since I know how to do it, but I think if you include it in your package, it is the better solution. So, could you please include Gran Turismo? Also, I think you should change the ads on Monza track, to something more common instead of F1 advertising - also please feel free to use my mod. And thanks for your reply reg. the Mercedes tribune.

I still have conflict between the two mods Nords and Billboards in this 1.12.1 version. After the two are activated one of them stays grey. What m I doing wrong ?

You're not doing anything wrong. JSGME.exe will always grayed out a mod that conflicts with another one that has been activated.

In this case "there is conflict", but only because some textures of Winter Nords are the same as in RBS mod, but with snow.

Just ignore the message, but keep the following in mind.

First always install RBS mod.

Then if you want, Autumn Nords or Winter Nords. Not both at once.

You can not live in two seasons at a time :p

Darkyjoe, I would love to see some Gran Turismo adverts on Nürburgring, like they use in RL; also Mugello could be treated with some updated billboards (maybe you could use my ads as a base, from 2016 endurance race)? Of course, I can implement it by myself, since I know how to do it, but I think if you include it in your package, it is the better solution. So, could you please include Gran Turismo? Also, I think you should change the ads on Monza track, to something more common instead of F1 advertising - also please feel free to use my mod. And thanks for your reply reg. the Mercedes tribune.

Thanks for ideas mate.

I try to avoid advertising in black and white, but I would make an exception. (And thanks for letting me use your textures)

But I have not changed, because I have not seen in any video of the last six months or in pictures, that there are posters on some fences of the Nurburgring GP.

As far as I find current references of current advertising in nurburgring, I will change it, I do not know if it will be from Gran Turismo, AMG or Dunlop.

In Monza, I have seen a video of 1 day ago that has publicity of Sparco in blue with the white logo and OZ in red with white letters.

It's the same as they usually have for trackdays for six months, but I do not know if it's my fault, but by putting that publicity, the logos look bad and stretched.

However, putting the F1, they are a little better. (The posters are intended for ENI advertising)

I just saw that Monza has returned to the green pit wall, so for the next update (I hope that by the middle of this month if Laguna Seca finally comes out) the wall will be green again and I will do a test with Sparco and OZ .

Why did you remove
cabina.dds
gestell1.dds
gestell2.dds
mhorn.dds
tank4.dds
from ks_nordschleife RBS stuff?

Those textures were from a model fire truck we had introduced for nordschleife.

After removing the "objects" option from the mod, I also deleted the textures from the truck in HD

Thanks for ideas mate.

I try to avoid advertising in black and white, but I would make an exception. (And thanks for letting me use your textures)

But I have not changed, because I have not seen in any video of the last six months or in pictures, that there are posters on some fences of the Nurburgring GP.

As far as I find current references of current advertising in nurburgring, I will change it, I do not know if it will be from Gran Turismo, AMG or Dunlop.

In Monza, I have seen a video of 1 day ago that has publicity of Sparco in blue with the white logo and OZ in red with white letters.

It's the same as they usually have for trackdays for six months, but I do not know if it's my fault, but by putting that publicity, the logos look bad and stretched.

However, putting the F1, they are a little better. (The posters are intended for ENI advertising)

I just saw that Monza has returned to the green pit wall, so for the next update (I hope that by the middle of this month if Laguna Seca finally comes out) the wall will be green again and I will do a test with Sparco and OZ .

Thanks for your reply darkyjoe. One thing I missed, what I want to see changed, is the strange blue texture on Nurburgring near the BMW / Jaguar advert at the Dorint hotel (entrance from 24hr layout) below the BMW logo. I don´t know if Kunos has missed to put a texture there but it is really annoying and destroys the immersion. Maybe you could fix this?

Thanks for your reply darkyjoe. One thing I missed, what I want to see changed, is the strange blue texture on Nurburgring near the BMW / Jaguar advert at the Dorint hotel (entrance from 24hr layout) below the BMW logo. I don´t know if Kunos has missed to put a texture there but it is really annoying and destroys the immersion. Maybe you could fix this?

I have tried, I swear, and I do not want to be hurtful ... but here Kunos has done a botched job. Many parts of nurburgring are a really botched job. And this happens because it is basically a Ferrari Virtual Academy port. I hope they update some day it by improving many parts and also Mugello (which is also a FVA port)

And we are going to explain several things.

You mean this panel with the BMW logo and the rest of the panel in blue. But the problem is bigger.

33027300332_7ec90e44a7_b.jpg

It also affects all the BMW logos you see in this other screenshot.

33056149291_974b9632c1_b.jpg

I can change the logos of Jaguar and the tower because they are independent, but those of BMW, those objects use the same texture of this other object.

32338743594_ed066b59a6_b.jpg

With color code is easier to do.

Here you have a screenshot with the area that I would like to be able to edit / update

33056149111_a0d5c86b48_b.jpg

And here the "origin of the problem"

33056148871_e117617025_b.jpg

As I said, Nurburgring is port of FVA, they use the same texture files and of course, some objects.

Screenshot comparing two files FVA textures with Assetto Corsa. (Find the five differences)

32801836810_d61600874e_b.jpg

As you can see, it's the same, and it happens with several more.

I would like the people of Kunos to will read this and make some changes in the Nurburgring and in Mugello at least.

The resolution of the Shumacher-S sign always bummed me out. Looks like it was copied from a google image preview, uploaded to imgur, and stretched to twice it's size.

I even did not have a clue, that it is so weird, what they done with the tracks. Thanks for clarifying. If you need help with some billboards, darkyjoe, I would love to help you; at least, your updates then will become more frequently I think ;) Just send me an PN, if you are interested.

I even did not have a clue, that it is so weird, what they done with the tracks. Thanks for clarifying. If you need help with some billboards, darkyjoe, I would love to help you; at least, your updates then will become more frequently I think ;) Just send me an PN, if you are interested.

I have very gutted Assetto Corsa and in general all the simulators (mainly of Kunos) :rolleyes:

I consider your offer.;)

If you have any questions, ask without problem:)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 487 39.1%