RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
Joe another couple of bugs, Monza '66 related:

- the models.ini for the road course reads the wrong file, "monza66.kn5" instead of "ks_monza66.kn5" and in fact it doesn't load the track in game
- the people_stand.dds doesn't apply; maybe the name is wrong?
- junior and oval layouts have no objects

Ok.

- First problem: My fault. :( Working on update :thumbsup:

- Second problem: The problem is a mistery for us, but we are still working on it. For the name is not, I assure you and we will manage to change it. ;)

- Third problem: My fault too...:mad::(

Couldn't get it to work.
It got stuck with the intro file about 3 times when I tried it and now it has taken up storage space but I have no idea where. Verified my files and it said they were fine.
So now I have less SSD space and no working mod installed....what has happened?

No idea mate :O_o:

Try to delete all files from my mod, and install again, but first, delete all launcher folder from my mod.

Hi !!
I really love your work! But just want to verify something...the last time that I installed your mod it gave my trouble with the anti-cheat system of RSR live timing...I was banned from RSR ! According to them some files where change and the system took it for a cheat. Did you change the way you modified the files ?
Assetto Corsa is much better with your mod but I don't want to have problem with my RSR account...

Thank for your work!

Alex

Hi !!
I really love your work! But just want to verify something...the last time that I installed your mod it gave my trouble with the anti-cheat system of RSR live timing...I was banned from RSR ! According to them some files where change and the system took it for a cheat. Did you change the way you modified the files ?
Assetto Corsa is much better with your mod but I don't want to have problem with my RSR account...

Thank for your work!

Alex

Hi Alex!

You will never ... ever, you will have problems with RSR or any server.

I have changed the file structure and now all the versions are compatible or independent to avoid problems.

Just install and enjoy! ;)

Thanks a lot for this update.I'm very happy that your great mod is now compatible with RSR Live Timing (this will save us quite some time with support :whistling:). I'm really happy that you spent time to modify all your folder structure according to our suggestion. Greatly appreciated.:thumbsup:

That "Launcher folder" contains only some video trailer, and that file is allready installed on "Autumn Nords 1.0" mod. So no disadvantages, every thing works, banners,vehicles and other objects.
Good to hear, but there remains the issue that if you remove the Nurburgring folder from the Billboards mod, you can now only get the modded Nords textures, ads, etc. when the Autumn mod is activated. If you want to drive Nords in a summer setting and have the modifications of the Billboards mod active when driving, you would first need to reinsert that Nurburgring folder back manually and then reactivate the mod in GME before driving.

If you want to drive Nords in a summer setting and have the modifications of the Billboards mod active when driving, you would first need to reinsert that Nurburgring folder back manually and then reactivate the mod in GME before driving.

yes thats true, now i see the issue.

Yes! I was waiting for this mod that is one of the best to increase the feel of alive tracks.
Thank you so much guys! :D :thumbsup:

One question:
- Is it possibile to remove the airship (without removing all the others object) since i don't like them so much? :redface:

Yes! I was waiting for this mod that is one of the best to increase the feel of alive tracks.
Thank you so much guys! :D :thumbsup:

One question:
- Is it possibile to remove the airship (without removing all the others object) since i don't like them so much? :redface:

Yeap. Only go to the track and open with worpad (for example) models_j_classic_circuit.ini

Then go to this lines:

[DYNAMIC_OBJECT_0]
PROBABILITY=100
MULT=1,1
FILE=11.kn5
POS_MODE=RANDOM
RND_POS_CENTER=420,270,130
RND_POS_RANGE=100,110,100
VEL_MODE=RANDOM
RND_VEL_BASE=0,0,0
RND_VEL_RANGE=2,0,2

[DYNAMIC_OBJECT_1]
PROBABILITY=100
MULT=1,1
FILE=12.kn5
POS_MODE=RANDOM
RND_POS_CENTER=820,400,140
RND_POS_RANGE=100,110,100
VEL_MODE=RANDOM
RND_VEL_BASE=0,0,0
RND_VEL_RANGE=2,0,2

On PROBABILITY, put 0

Done!

I'm guessing it's normal now with this new update that the Billboards tracks are listed separately from the default tracks?

I'm guessing it's normal now with this new update that the Billboards tracks are listed separately from the default tracks?
Yes, it was done to keep the mod from triggering cheat alarms.

Actually if you compare the 2 track versions when the mod is active you will see that they both have the new ads and objects - to get the OEM version you have to deactivate the mod in GME.

Never seen anything as slow and timed out as trying to download this file. What is it with MegaSlow? 22% Hey, I got all the way to 61%! After over an hour! Finally gave up and thought to heck with it. Would like to see the mod but don't think that is possible.

Last edited:
Worked perfectly fine here. Sorry that some of you are having problems, but it's certainly not universal. (Mega is almost always the fastest of the major cloud sites for me too. A geographic thing, maybe?)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 36 5.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 91 14.8%