RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
darkyjoe submitted a new resource:

Real Billboards and Stuff by Joshkerr - Say Goobye to Kunos and Assetto Corsa textures

28609718831_3d85617a20_b.jpg

I have changed textures on billboards, flags, ambulances more stuff... and too I've added air hot balloons for all official tracks content. (always limited with the 3D modeling and mirror effect)

Installation:
Unzip the folder and place the contents of "Real Billboards And Stuff 1.0 by Joshkerr" folder into the Assetto Corsa root folder.

Run the JSGME.exe and select Real Billboards And Stuff 1.0 by...

Read more about this resource...

Typical. A mod comes out that I really need and I'm not at my computer until much later if at all today. Aaarrrrggghhh!!!!!!!
Looks fantastic from the screens and video.

Hallo
Can i use it without jsgme?:rolleyes:

It's simply

Unzip the pack, Open Mod folder and then, go to "content" folder.

Right button, copy...and now, goto to Assetto Corsa root folder, and paste on it.

Replace everything (all files and folders).

Now the pack is ready. Time to play Assetto with the mod installed.

But remember, if you like back to old files, you need verify game cache on Steam, for return the original files. ;)

2d8bcd8dcab3ce9dbccca435df297748.gif

Huge amount of work and great details throughout. Updating the ambulances per country is a fantastic touch.

One thing to call to your attention. The Spa / texture / ADV_add.dds has Silverstone logos in it.

Huge amount of work and great details throughout. Updating the ambulances per country is a fantastic touch.

One thing to call to your attention. The Spa / texture / ADV_add.dds has Silverstone logos in it.

I know. Kunos uses the same dds files on many tracks. With only change one or two textures...you know :)

Thanks for the support ;)

So if I don't want hot air ballons (because I can't recall ever seeing one at a racing event), is there no option not to have them and just install the textures ?

So if I don't want hot air ballons (because I can't recall ever seeing one at a racing event), is there no option not to have them and just install the textures ?

Yes, you can have the mod without the air hot balloons.

Just delete this files on all tracks:
11.kn5
12.kn5

The nordscheifle air hot balloons, are 118.kn5 and 119.kn5 files

Example for all tracks:

694ab7ae2d90e16a8973fb475f0f3c10.png

Example for nords:

eec5d87afa4b5a43f6001b07f288dc8e.png

Greetings.

1st time I tried it, all ok. 2nd time I ran the track (today) it was all in black&white - I mean all when on circuit (except menus). I restared the game and now is all fine again. Where from this black&white?

1st time I tried it, all ok. 2nd time I ran the track (today) it was all in black&white - I mean all when on circuit (except menus). I restared the game and now is all fine again. Where from this black&white?
Really strange :$

I haven't this problem, and others users, can't too

But i investigate this.

Coming update for other things...

Last edited:
I separated the balloons from the textures....
just to be able to make the choice of having em or not, is just a click away with JSGME
(it can become a bit to much with balloons on every track:D)

I love the texture part of the mod, Makes an huge difference, thanks for the update!

Great mod, I really really love it. It adds so much to the atmosphere.
However, today I had a balloon right in the middle of the track on Vallelunga, I don't remember this happening before, could this mod be the cause?

I separated the balloons from the textures....
just to be able to make the choice of having em or not, is just a click away with JSGME
(it can become a bit to much with balloons on every track:D)

I love the texture part of the mod, Makes an huge difference, thanks for the update!

Interesting idea for next update :whistling::p

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back