RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding

Misc RBS 1.13 (Real Billboards & Stuff) new Winter Monza 1.0 and Autumn Nords 1.1 by JW modding 1.13

Login or Register an account to download this content
darkyjoe updated RBS 1.9 (Real Billboards & Stuff) and Autumn Nords by JW modding with a new update entry:

Small update for big details and the Autumn Nords

Real Billboards & Stuff "RBS" 1.9 and Autumn Nords by JW Modding for Assetto Corsa v1.10.1

WARNING: if any previous "Real Billboards" mod version is already installed, please delete those files from the MODS folder before starting the installation.

Installation instructions: unpack the .rar file into the main AC folder. Then, run JGSME.exe and activate the preferred mods from the available list.

There are three different options:

1. Autumn Nords 1.0: changed textures for trees, grass,...

Read the rest of this update entry...

wow great timing - I have not installed this version yet.

Don`t want to sound as a complainer but the intro files great as they are, is a waist of bandwidth. also when installing the mods it will take more time.

I know it is 5 Star stuff as I have your teaser.
Thanks

Joe another couple of bugs, Monza '66 related:

- the models.ini for the road course reads the wrong file, "monza66.kn5" instead of "ks_monza66.kn5" and in fact it doesn't load the track in game
- the people_stand.dds doesn't apply; maybe the name is wrong?
- junior and oval layouts have no objects

Couldn't get it to work.
It got stuck with the intro file about 3 times when I tried it and now it has taken up storage space but I have no idea where. Verified my files and it said they were fine.
So now I have less SSD space and no working mod installed....what has happened?

When I installed both the Autumn mod and then the real billboards mod, GME warned me that the Autumn mod had already modified a huge list of files the BB mod wanted to overwrite and did I want to go ahead anyway - I said "yes". I presume these two mods are compatible, that they make the same mods on the files that both modify?

When I selected both "bill boards with objects" and the "Autumn" mods to run, the game crashed on the track selection screen. Restarted and could select track but no matter car or track selected the track would not load.

Are the two mods exclusive - can't run them together? If so make that clear in the instructions as it was never stated.

Tried turning off Autumn mod in GME and running BB mod only, still did not work. Luckily I was able to get back to default and have AC work by turning off both mods in GME. Will delete all three mods and try another install, only using 1 at time to see if that works.

UPDATE yes that works. Could not see any differences between standard Monza and altered version beyond a balloon in the sky though. Track textures, advertising all the same.

Last edited:
Figured out why I was seeing no differences between modded and unmodded Monza: For some reason when the mod is active it adds an additional track listing in the track selection window for some but not all of the tracks it modifies - so instead of just a listing for Monza in the track selection window there is an added one "Monza with billboards and stuff" - but select either one and you get only the track with the modded content, you have to deactivate the mod in GME to see the original content again. Please fix as this is misleading - if mod is running, then do not have the additional track entries with the tacked on "billboards and stuff" OR else do not also list them with the original names - no need for 2 entries for exactly the same track with the same track content.

Could you clarify what worked? Were you able to get them all working at once or can you only run one mod at a time?
It seems only one works at a time, if you try to use 2 at a time you will have issues and need to deactivate all of them, then activate only one of them.

Try using the "with objects" one by itself - do you get the duplicate track entries in the track selection screen I described above? thanks.

If you instal "Autumn Nords 1.0" mod then remove "ks_nurburgring" and the "launcher" folder on the "Real Billboards & Stuff 1.9 With Objetcs" folder then run JSGME.exe . Both mods work fine then.

^ Thanks. Of course that has certain disadvantages. Would you still be able to use the Real BB mod by itself without that Launcher folder in there? And even if you can you won't get any of the mods to the Nords when you don't use the Autumn mod because you yanked that folder.

It's worth knowing that the "without objects" mod does change all the advertising since it is just composed of textures - so that it's not just grass etc. textures that are changed, but advertising banners etc. So the only real difference between the 2 is that the more complete mod adds extra vehicles and other objects; the smaller mod does convert all the advertising, it just does not add any new advertising.

Last edited:
That "Launcher folder" contains only some video trailer, and that file is allready installed on "Autumn Nords 1.0" mod. So no disadvantages, every thing works, banners,vehicles and other objects.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 315 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 216 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 213 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 157 7.7%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 276 13.5%