• “Just being a mediocre driver has never been my ambition. That's not my style” ― Michael Schumacher
  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Have a chance to win a copy of F1 2017 The Game (PC) by following RaceDepartment on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Twitch, Steam and / or YouTube.

RBR

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by Andrew Ford, Feb 17, 2013.

1. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,737
    Hi all.
    I'd like to buy this game but if i am to take part in fun events on RD, i don't know which version of the game to get - is there a 2013 version or is this an add on?

could someone please point me in the right direction of the best version to buy.
    also, is there a downloadable version? any help much appreciated!

2. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,737
  4. Arwyn Jones

Arwyn Jones

Ratings:
    +58
    After you download the game you should go to rallyesim.com to download the 2013 add on, its a bit of a headache to instal everything but if your stuck just ask

• Like Like x 1
  5. Andrew Ford

Andrew Ford
    Premium

Ratings:
    +2,737
    thank you! one last question...has anyone recorded/streamed any of your RD competitions?

6. Senad Subasic

Senad Subasic

Ratings:
    +1,901
    • Like Like x 1
  7. Warren Dawes

Warren Dawes

Ratings:
    +1,821
    If you want a DVD version, you can usually pick it up very cheap via EBay.
    Senad has covered the Digital Download version. :thumbsup:

RSRBR2013 is an excellent addon which adds a massive amount of extra content and allows on-line racing (RD uses RSRBR2013 for all events).
    For info on installing RBR and RSRBR2013, see this link:
    http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rsrbr2013-installation-usage-guidelines.63872/

Be careful about where you install RBR if you have Win Vista, Win 7. It's covered in the tutorial.

• Like Like x 1