WIP rbr ss1 tuomioja 11.1km

I posted the english Zaxxon's explanation (copy-paste) on the rallysim forum Here is the link (http://forum.rallyesim.fr/viewtopic.php?f=51&t=2312).

On the spanish forum "simracing, you have an Spanish explanation (use google to translate because I don't know your mother tongue ;-) ) with some interesting files...
http://foro.simracing.es/bobs-track-builder/3897-rbr-cielos.html#post49787

If you want more information, ask Zaxxon or Eno, their last creation have got amazing sky. They look very nice and I'm sure they will help you.

thank you very much these links:)
and now found a great new rallyesim forum:good:

Low FPS level unfortunately on that stage... I don't really get why? Trees textures quality too big? Trees objects too complicated or detailled? I don't know... That's a pity because stage is really nice!

Low FPS level unfortunately on that stage... I don't really get why? Trees textures quality too big? Trees objects too complicated or detailled? I don't know... That's a pity because stage is really nice!

I will fix it:good: i know there is too many trees with collision and many other things but i fix:) but this is just a beta version:)

I worked on a stage with a lot of "simple" alpine trees with collision and it was no problem so I think it's maybe because of the "too" good texture quality or the 3D model is maybe too detailled?
Idea : Use the LOD option, it's always better for frames. God job anyway!

I worked on a stage with a lot of "simple" alpine trees with collision and it was no problem so I think it's maybe because of the "too" good texture quality or the 3D model is maybe too detailled?
Idea : Use the LOD option, it's always better for frames. God job anyway!

thanks! I have to learn how to use that system:)

• Rain.pk

Simply stunning stage. One thing Id like to admit though. The trees should be somehow brigher, and not as dark like in a british SS, like Rally Wales maybe.
If you could give them a more light green color, it would actually look like a rally Finland SS. :)

By the way: Do you still work on this SS? Some parts of the track could be improved in terms of graphics aswell. Dont get me wrong, since I already said this track is stunning. But with some more improvement it would be just _perfect_.

Simply stunning stage. One thing Id like to admit though. The trees should be somehow brigher, and not as dark like in a british SS, like Rally Wales maybe.
If you could give them a more light green color, it would actually look like a rally Finland SS. :)

By the way: Do you still work on this SS? Some parts of the track could be improved in terms of graphics aswell. Dont get me wrong, since I already said this track is stunning. But with some more improvement it would be just _perfect_.

thanks! you're right the trees do not really looking good (finland), but I change them all until I get my finland xpack ready someday:lashes: I will continue making the track and of course I will try to make it look as realistic as possible:wink2:

• Rain.pk

I was just confused that you work on several "finland like" tracks, but none seemed to be really 100% done. What exactly is xpack?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back