1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RBR RB6 is the same as STR 5

Discussion in 'Formula 1' started by Johan Top, Feb 10, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

What's the difference?
  2. Xosé Estrada

Xosé Estrada
    Premium Member

If there is one, is not in the body :S
  3. the nose is smaller and higher and probaly a bit longer
  4. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

One for Cola, one for Energy Drink :)
  5. Like Michael said, the nose of the RBR is higher, narrower and slightly smaller than the STR. I've also noticed that the nose ridges on the RBR aren't as subtle as the STR.

The differences aren't that noticeable, but they're there. :)
  6. The Bull is bigger on the STR..I dont know why FIA allow Red Bull to effectivly have a 2nd team.
  7. They should ban Torro Rosso as soon as possible... that is stupid

What would you say if you see a FIAT team with the Ferrari B drivers, ingeniers and a Ferrari body, Ferrari ressources used for it....

Maybe they should do it so that idiots that make rules see it and wtf? a second Ferrari Team NO way thats not legal !!! bla bla bla so they have to ban Torro Rosso too ;-)
  8. Omer Said

Omer Said
    Weresloth Staff Premium Member

I would be happy if there was a fiat team as you mentioned. More the merrier in my opinion. :) FIA won't ban this way of acting i hope.
  9. there is already a fiat team called ferrari :p you know every manufacture takes part in F1 to sell cars only Fiat has to sell cars so Ferrari cant take part in f1 :p
  10. Banning STR outright is taking it a bit far I think... just introduce the rule for the next season that no company may field more than one team and that'll force Red Bull to sell off STR to someone else.