RBR RB6 is the same as STR 5

145290.jpg

vs

145284.jpg

What's the difference?

Like Michael said, the nose of the RBR is higher, narrower and slightly smaller than the STR. I've also noticed that the nose ridges on the RBR aren't as subtle as the STR.

The differences aren't that noticeable, but they're there. :)

They should ban Torro Rosso as soon as possible... that is stupid

What would you say if you see a FIAT team with the Ferrari B drivers, ingeniers and a Ferrari body, Ferrari ressources used for it....

Maybe they should do it so that idiots that make rules see it and wtf? a second Ferrari Team NO way thats not legal !!! bla bla bla so they have to ban Torro Rosso too ;-)

I would be happy if there was a fiat team as you mentioned. More the merrier in my opinion. :) FIA won't ban this way of acting i hope.

They should ban Torro Rosso as soon as possible... that is stupid

What would you say if you see a FIAT team with the Ferrari B drivers, ingeniers and a Ferrari body, Ferrari ressources used for it....

Maybe they should do it so that idiots that make rules see it and wtf? a second Ferrari Team NO way thats not legal !!! bla bla bla so they have to ban Torro Rosso too ;-)

Banning STR outright is taking it a bit far I think... just introduce the rule for the next season that no company may field more than one team and that'll force Red Bull to sell off STR to someone else.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 102 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 134 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 184 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 363 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 504 39.0%