1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

RBR Noob needs help.

Discussion in 'Richard Burns Rally' started by David Brock, Feb 6, 2016.

1. Hard to believe anyone could be new to this sim eh? My first issue is with my G27 wheel. It's (can't find a better word) not sensitive enough. I turn the wheel 90 degrees and the car in the sim barely changes direction. What do I need to setup in the profiler or game? Also what are the best mods and any issues to look for when installing them?

2. Michael Nelson

Michael Nelson
    Premium Member

I run 540 degrees in the Logitech profiler, I find that works nicely for RBR.

In the RBR control settings there's also a speed fade on the steering, which makes small inputs have less effect at high speed. I prefer to have that turned completely off.

The RSRBR mod is quite good, I haven't installed the latest version, but it should still be more or less the same process as outlined in the sticky thread in this forum: http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/rsrbr2013-installation-usage-guidelines.63872/ (The download links won't be correect, go to rallyesim.fr to find the latest). RSRBR has a lot of cars and tracks added, but you can't launch a singeplayer championship with the new stages.