RBR goes online at RD with the RSRBR 2009 mod

A

Andrew Evans

• Andrew Evans

oi oi!

i just got me rbr..... and having slapped on the rsrbr2009 mod, i'm all set for a little bit of the old online competing...

so i was wondering how many rd'ers have got this little gem and would be up for some rd rally action?

drop a post here and if there's enough interest i'll set something up! :pig:

Rob delete the thingy in reg edit ill get the link for that. Then delete your wingman profiler and reinstall it. Give your pc a restart and bobs ya uncle. That should detect the wheel. Also you may want to save your own configuration so you have to do that in the stand alone game and save it :good:

I'm slowly making headway with this game. It mostly seems to run ok without crashing, I have the screen resolution looking ok, and I now have my RSRBR Account and it works ok for racing alone. I'll have to try to join one of the on-line events soon, just to see how that works.

One niggling issue I have come across:
When I restart a stage and it runs the ghost of my previous attempt, the ghost is opague and I cant see through it when driving, so it becomes blind and impossible. I can solve that by turning off the ghosts (pacecar I think) but am I the only one experiencing this? Is there a simple solution?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back