RBR Challenge

I wanted to add to this... Woody is a friend of mine who is a very ecstatic rally fan. He has even gone so far as to fly all the way across the US, buy a rally car, and drive it back home so he could enter it into various rallycrosses/ stage rallies/etc. Car maintenance and bad luck has hit him a few times so in order to train he plays RBR per my suggestion :). I told him to hit up the fantastic RBR community at RaceDepartment, knowing you guys would teach him well! Due to his schedule, he doesn't always have time to do the season events but he spends around 30 min - 1 hour a day on RBR.

So having said that.. we have some fast people here on the RD forums so make sure and don't hold back and give him some tips :).

Haha really?

ok, a stage from a Rally i just did in RSRBR (first pass, didn't practice). If you beat it, my respect :D

Stage : Peklo Tarmac R - Country : Slovakia
Conditions : Good - Daylight
Car : Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2 - Group B
Tires : Tarmac Dry

Split 1 : 01:47.65

Split 2 : 03:23.51

Total Time : 05:14.70

That is a very dangerous thing to ask for here, because you can get some crazy times ! :)

Good luck.

I wanted to add to this... Woody is a friend of mine who is a very ecstatic rally fan. He has even gone so far as to fly all the way across the US, buy a rally car, and drive it back home so he could enter it into various rallycrosses/ stage rallies/etc. Car maintenance and bad luck has hit him a few times so in order to train he plays RBR per my suggestion :). I told him to hit up the fantastic RBR community at RaceDepartment, knowing you guys would teach him well! Due to his schedule, he doesn't always have time to do the season events but he spends around 30 min - 1 hour a day on RBR.

So having said that.. we have some fast people here on the RD forums so make sure and don't hold back and give him some tips :).

I see, good luck Woody. We have an RBR championshp too were some guys go incredibly fast! :D you can train your skills there.

No worries.. I have warned him that it will take a very long time to even touch the pace of some of you guys... that his confidence will be destroyed.. etc.

I would be lying if part of me can't wait for a few laughs but the other part is thankful that he will be doing this the hard way. Thank you all for being such a fantastic community!

Manuel: I'll post times after my g/f gets back to work in an hour or so and I figure out how to download the Slovakia track. I'm excited to get some new tracks and cars. The original tracks were starting to get repetitive.

For sure, but i think you'll have to download the whole RSRBR 2012 mod and the group B car pack, so it may take a little while, use the tutorial to get RSRBR 2012 running and then try to beat the time, with RSRBR you can have a lot of fun! :)
No worries.. I have warned him that it will take a very long time to even touch the pace of some of you guys... that his confidence will be destroyed.. etc.

I would be lying if part of me can't wait for a few laughs but the other part is thankful that he will be doing this the hard way. Thank you all for being such a fantastic community!

That's completely right, for most of the cases when you join an online RB championship you may have a hard time seeing the other competitor's times. It's frustrating at first but after some years you get there :D hahaha not after years if you practice a lot. Na' if you have the "thing" that i'm pretty sure you do because you're a Rally driver, you'll have some nice stage times in no time.

We have a driving tips tread with a lot of useful info on many things ;) : http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/rbr-driving-tips.41017/

Good luck!

He isn't exactly a driver yet... the two rallies he has entered he wasn't able to start due to very frustrating problems. The rallycross here is more like autocross.. not the european rallycross lol.

He has heart though.. and that counts! Who knows maybe years on down the road his success will be due to all you guys :).

I remember thinking I was good at RBR until I got online and realized I was what seemed like hours off the pace LOL

He isn't exactly a driver yet... the two rallies he has entered he wasn't able to start due to very frustrating problems. The rallycross here is more like autocross.. not the european rallycross lol.

He has heart though.. and that counts! Who knows maybe years on down the road his success will be due to all you guys :).

I remember thinking I was good at RBR until I got online and realized I was what seemed like hours off the pace LOL

I'm definitely not a rally driver yet, haha. But, I got a rally car and my required 50% deposit to attend Team O'Neil's 5 Rally School in New England this coming June. One day I'll get to rally, I just gotta get all the gremlins out my MK1. I don't think I'm "good" at RBR but I can put down some ok times :)

Manuel Samaniego, you're a mad man with the times you lay down! Jeez!

Haha cheers Woody! i was very inspired that day :D thanks!
Noiker is a stage I do often and the times I posted above probably aren't a accurate representation of my overall performance. But, it's a fun stage and thanks Senad for sharing times :)

What does this mean Woody? can you go faster :) ?

About your Challenge :

Japan, Noiker, Good Conditions, Subaru 03' (no mods), i'm sorry i forgot to chek the split times. Just wrote the total time

Total time.

07:25:36.

Good luck man!

Haha cheers Woody! i was very inspired that day :D thanks!

What does this mean Woody? can you go faster :) ?

About your Challenge :

Japan, Noiker, Good Conditions, Subaru 03' (no mods), i'm sorry i forgot to chek the split times. Just wrote the total time

Total time.

07:25:36.

Good luck man!

Good work taking a 13 second bite out of my time! And no, but I can go slower! ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back