RB8 by warok

If you consider good, the blue(bruise) is different on the central snout and the part(party) of the car, 2 parts(parties) of the car one an exhibition(exposure) different in the light of where a blue(bruise) clearer.

But at the end it´s a bit too dark ingame!? Not that "fresh"blue as in reality
That's the only thing there is to "complain" to your RB8.

Otherwise, a perfect job!

changes in style (2012) Exhaust
changing color band (red, white, blue) located on the sidepod.
change renault logo (size and position)
addition of the sponsor "L'equipe"

884790422.png

949907373.png

Great work on the updates Warok. Shame that Redbull's new slot-gap near the wheel is banned now.....must feel really annoying how the cars keep changing like that haha!

I think its easy, just take the RB car folder, copy it on other place and rename it how TR is named. Then rename in this folder RB files like TR files are named. Replace original TR folder with this. Then take the interior file from RB, rename it like TR interior is named and replace. The last step - paint TR car skin on the RB template and voila. Good luck.

I think its easy, just take the RB car folder, copy it on other place and rename it how TR is named. Then rename in this folder RB files like TR files are named. Replace original TR folder with this. Then take the interior file from RB, rename it like TR interior is named and replace. The last step - paint TR car skin on the RB template and voila. Good luck.
A lot to process but thanks!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years