Rauss's Reasonably Priced Vehicle.

Haven't really updated this in a little while, reason being, I haven't really had time to work on it, I've been working my real job (they keep on stealing my weekends) so today and tomorrow are effectively my weekend, and I have no idea what days I'm working this up coming week. But it will eventually slow down. Another reason is I finally purchased myself a new monitor (went from a clunky old 15" or so CRT monitor that took up a lot of desk). its a Hanns-G HH201 20" lcd widescreen, to me, it is a lot better I have tons more desk space now. I've also had to do some other more personal matters as well.

Yes I did do some work on the Rauss Iota today, not a lot but something at the least, tomorrow I'll probably do more.
screenshot125.png

looks promissingly cheap :D nice work and tidy modeling :)
Thank you Lipton, unlike the Angstrom I'm actually trying to make this small lol, I had to slim it down already in terms of width, might have to make it a little less tall as well., length wise I'd say I'm about on par right now, its still shorter than the Omni. added some detail in now too. =D
BVCCC_R10.png

some rear end work has been done finally lol (I've been working a lot, like Sat-Tues I've been workin every day). so heres a shot.
BVCCC_R11.png

still working like 5 days a week, and I never know which 5 days those might be. so work is slow on this thing, but I have made some headway, not a lot, but enough to say so. just put in the rear pillar and added a little more to the rear, do expect more, eventually lol.
BVCCC_R13.png

didn't seem to take me too much longer and there's more of a car here now, bumper, lights, tailgate, windows (and of course the trim for the window), and mirrors I think is all I have left, other than of course putting a bottom on this thing. But here's what I've done so far.
BVCCC_R14.png

BVCCC_R15.png

That C pillar is a bit wavy.
lol I know it is, pretty sure I've fixed it now, along with the length, seems I had it too short, which is such a pity I liked how it looked, now it will be just over 3.8m in length. and yes the chrome part is not chrome, its silver, there is a difference ;)

anyways here's a shot of it now before I goto work
BVCCC_R17.png

lol, anyway this stripes break the linear car design. look in the side view and see a straight stripe in a curvy car.. begin straight and get tiny in the end... prefer without it, to be honest. overall, looks fine!

Yeah well, I'm with AMGfan on this one... The chr.. silver trim really doesn't fit all that good. The idea itself is nice, but at it's current state it just seems a bit too pointy.. You could give it some more curviness in the fender, as there is a pretty noticeable angle where it hits the door.

Well to be honest, I do agree with AMGFan, I don't like the silver thing up the side either. It just doesn't seem to fit the curve.. it ruins such a smooth shape, imho. ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back