Rate the song

7/10 though it's not really my type.

The best version of Don't Forget Me (Live in Cigale) mixed together with the fantastic outro from Live in Slane Castle.
Love it.

What do you mean ninja'ed? :p
I wanted to do the next post but while i was writing you already posted in answer to him -> I thought i would reply to him but you came (for me) surprisingly first.
You don't know ninja'ed? Happens quite often in the forum games section actually

Edit: Would have been fun if another one explained what it meant while i was writing :p

I wanted to do the next post but while i was writing you already posted in answer to him -> I thought i would reply to him but you came (for me) surprisingly first.
You don't know ninja'ed? Happens quite often in the forum games section actually

Edit: Would have been fun if another one explained what it meant while i was writing :p
haha xD Yeah

6/10

-

it's Chad Smith's (or Will Ferrel's?) birthday today! (Drummer from the Red Hot Chili Peppers since 1988)
This fantastic drum medley seems appropiate :D

8/10
If you'd told me 1 year ago that Craig David would have at least 6 top 100 hits and a number 1 album by October, I would have laughed in your face. How wrong we were. He's still got it!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back