Rate the song

Nice music! 8.8/10
Interestingly impressions of listening at lower volume and at higher volume are quite different. The lower volume is more piano based feeling and it's much better for me. :)

Not my taste of music. Is it just me or does this kind of music always sound way too familiar. How were thy called - Nightwish? Well it's kind of flat although her voice seems to be good. Therefore only :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:, sorry!

720p

I would give it :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Instrumentals sound pretty good. But I am not too keen on the lyrics. Nothing new and could be misinterpreted and cause problems. I get the message and controversy is good, but it needs to be more on point I believe. Here however the lyrics may cause confusion and hostility (that we already have these days) because the crowd tends to dumb things down.

Hence I enjoy experimental songs with minimum lyrics more. But the next is different. :p

Hmmm,, quite strange that one. I was surprised by the twist though, but it's a bit repetitive with not much variation in it, unfortunately 4/10!

I've had to spice things up in here before, so let's do exactly the same this time! :) Here's (hopefully) a very much unknown genre for you with a proper upbeat sound accompanied by interesting instruments and a fantastic solo. The guitar, trumpets and saxophones are so catchy, it's amazing.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back