Rate the picture above you.

I know this might be a bit out of the blue. But I saw this thread on another forum and I thought it would be cool to have one here aside from the picture thread.

Rules are simple. Vote the picture above you out of 10 and post your picture with your vote so the next person can vote and post his picture ect.

Any editing is allowed to get that 10/10.

Let the voting and picture posting begin!
4581d.jpg

Ignore this post if you want.

3 ratings were not supposed to be the format.

Its just a basic **/10 of wholly what you think of the car. with only 1 rating (if you get what I mean). Its nice to see that there are already 3 pictures :p

aadilf1, I cannot speak for other people but mine was only showing how I broke down my rating, they were not actually separate. It was a single __ out of ten. and that ten was comprised of multiple factors. no averages or anything like that.

I guess I should have been more clear because I seem to have affected everybody else.

aadilf1, I cannot speak for other people but mine was only showing how I broke down my rating, they were not actually separate. It was a single __ out of ten. and that ten was comprised of multiple factors. no averages or anything like that.

I guess I should have been more clear because I seem to have affected everybody else.
thats how mine was. I did it jokingly so Ian could have a good laugh at my mention of environment lol

7/10

Nice cars, and nice track, but these angles do little to hide the repeating nature of the textures of the buildings which begins to hurt believability more than I'd like.
A few bins and other factory/warehouse type props would really improve that track for taking pictures!
Maybe a big advert on that building in the background? Easy to add, but it'd add a lot of depth!

gallardo_studio_1.jpg

7/10

Nice cars, and nice track, but these angles do little to hide the repeating nature of the textures of the buildings which begins to hurt believability more than I'd like.
A few bins and other factory/warehouse type props would really improve that track for taking pictures!
Maybe a big advert on that building in the background? Easy to add, but it'd add a lot of depth!
Yeah that's the part of Factory Test track I've been working on, I haven't added in any textures though (so blame Some1 for repeating textures lol), I'll eventually add in more, but mostly trying to give it the feel the rest of the track kinda has, that abandoned kinda feel to it.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back