Rank up with Reiza!

As most of you will know Reiza introduced ranking with their 1.5 release of Automobilista. In short if you play on their official servers then you get ranked based on various factors. I believe they "might" bring this ranking ability into to public servers as well but we will have to wait and see if it happens.

I am interested in getting a rank but the Reiza servers seem to usually be empty. I was wandering if anyone would be interested joining me on a very casual basis on the Reiza servers. This would of course be only on nights when the AMS club does not have a scheduled race.

Here is my proposal (only on evenings when RD does not have a scheduled event for AMS):
  • At approximately 20:00 GMT join the RaceDepartment TeamSpeak server. You can of course come on earlier or later. No signing up or anything like that. Just come along if you fancy some fun.
  • We choose a Reiza Official server that has a combination we like the sound of and all join it.
  • It is very likely that other members of the public will join when they see a server with a few drivers on so we might get a good grid (although of course it will be public server racing!)
That's it really. 20:00 GMT works for me as I live in the UK and have kids to put to bed. I will often be on a little earlier so that is just a ball park time.

If you are interested just respond below so I can get an idea of if this might work or if no one will ever turn up :D

I'm not sure if this breaks a RaceDepartment rule or not. I am not trying to compete with RD events. Hopefully it is ok to use the RD forums to organise a very casual evening's entertainment on the Reiza servers.

If this isn't within the rules please remove the post and PM me so I know.

Thanks!

That would be awesome @Alex Sawczuk . I'll be-online tonight at about 20:00 GMT. Hoping @TeSL9 will be able to make it. We are meeting on RD TeamSpeak but you need to be a premium member to access it. Just look for me on the official servers (or bag yourself premium membership for a bargain!).

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 290 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 199 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 197 10.4%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 143 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 252 13.3%