Random lag spikes

Vimal Ana

Always racing, Always flying
Hello fellow Racers,
Every time i try to play GSCE, i get very bad lag spikes. It lasts for like 15 seconds before going up back to 80fps. It ruins the experience for me:( Anyone has any solutions on how to reduce this lag spikes.

Occasionally I had this problem not only in GSC but in rf2 as well.
Disable record replays did the trick for me.(I think)
atm I'm testing Record To Memory="1" in yourname.plr and replays enable
(record replays to memory rather than disk) and it seems to work (have to test it more).
I have 16gb ram installed so I don't have a problem with this setting and my games are installed on a normal hdd not on a ssd.

I'm testing Record To Memory="1" in yourname.plr and replays enable (record replays to memory rather than disk) and it seems to work (have to test it more).
Yup, this is one of the first things I do in the player file of all ISI-engine based games, also, the garage LOD or whatever, I bring it down to 0.2 from 0.6. That can prevent major slowdowns when flying down the main straight alongside the pits/pit-lane.

Also, to the OP, try this http://www.racedepartment.com/threads/large-framerate-boost-w-practically-no-image-quality-loss.97304/

Game has always been a frustrating mess for me. Never had it work right. Not for long anyways.
What's wrong? I'm online quite often racing people and having an absolute blast (People really need to check out DurgeDriven's "F3 Rookies" server). I don't have issues. Driving works fine. Controller works fine. Car-setup works fine. FFB works fine. Races work fine. Etc. What issues are you facing which make it a "frustrating mess" for you?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back