1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rancho Reverso - Monday 30th March 2009

Discussion in 'RACE 07 Racing Club & Leagues' started by Andrew Evans, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [​IMG]

Race 1: Saleen S7-R @ Oschersleben Reverse 06
    Race 2: BMW M3 GTR @ Macau Reverse
    Race 3: Lister Storm @ Curitiba Reverse
    Weather: Dry

Start: 19:00 GMT
    Practice: 15 mins
    Qualification: 10 mins
    Race: 15 mins

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

This event is limited to 25 slots and sign-ups will close at the start of the event or if slots are filled (unless otherwise stated).

There is no reserve list for this event.

Much kudos and a fresh steak bake for Neil Tennant whose suggestion this event is based upon. :love:
  2. Entrylist:
    1. Andrew Evans
    2. Rob Goldthorpe
    3. Neil Tennant
    4. Robert McColl
    5. James Yates
    6. Max-Yvan Liegrace
    7. Lewis Fergusson
    8. Driver
    9. Driver
    10. Driver
    11. Driver
    12. Driver
    13. Driver
    14. Driver
    15. Driver
    16. Driver
    17. Driver
    18. Driver
    19. Driver
    20. Driver
    21. Driver
    22. Driver
    23. Driver
    24. Driver
    25. Driver
  3. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Sign me up. :good:

Skins on teh way :becky:
  4. Hi there friends

im in to

5. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

but of course :D

sign me ups evans!
  6. I would like to get the practice ................ was really crap in the Audi R8's hope i can do a bit better in these ...need the practice Put my name down please?
  7. Sounds good, sign me up :)
  8. Sign me Up :)
  9. Thanks to BST i'll not be able to fit this in b4 work. Bugger:wilt:
  10. I'm in. :thumb:
  11. server won't be up until about an hour beforehand :nod:
  12. Hi there friends

sorry firends cant make this one have to go out tonight very sorry

13. Good racing but disappointing with all the drop outs.
  14. Neil Tennant

Neil Tennant
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Good racing but disappointing with all the lack of sign ups and drop outs.

even tho it was camaro leauge night :/
  15. welp, that had potential to be lots of fun... had a nice race at oschers, taming the beastly saleen...

unfortunately, we had to drop the event halfway thru macau due to people quitting... and frankly, you guys suck... you ended the evening for those of use who were here to race... it's not as if the format was secret... it's not as if it had only just been posted... you've known for days what was in store... so if you can't be arsed to hang around, don't bother turning up for any more of my events... tossers...

7 isn't ideal... but the first race (and previous experience) proved it was doable... i'd have called it off i'd have known we only had 4 definites... of course, this isn't just an issue isolated to this event... far too often people quit the second something doesn't go their way...

anyways, we'll do another reverso somewhen down the line... cheers to those that have courtesy and respect... :thumb:
  16. I lol'd.

Even though it's not funny.
  17. Rob Goldthorpe

Rob Goldthorpe
    @ Simberia @Simberia

Race 1 was ok, these things dont like corners, as for the others, meh.. It's not fun racing on your own.

end of.
  18. I think you just proved Andrew's point "far too often people quit the second something doesn't go their way" tbh.
  19. I'll stick up for Rob on this one, the last 1987 event there were just 3 left after the 1st race but Michael, Rob and I stuck with it.
  20. Don't get me get wrong, I'm not saying Rob quits every time something goes wrong for him (rarely seen him do it), my point was that Andrew was getting at people who do that generally.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.