1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
Dismiss Notice
Like RaceDepartment on Facebook.

Cars Rallylegends Mod - VW Polo R WRC v 2.0 + New RX track "Kouvola" by ultranew_B: VW Polo R WRC V 2.0

Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

1. nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - [COMBO] VW Polo R WRC v 1.0 + New RX track "Kouvola" by ultranew_B: - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. I just want to write this to here that if you have AMD card and you suffer grid pattern bug with car windows.. It's a bug that atm we don't know how to fix it. We tested many different solutions but without any success. :(

3. I have this same proplem. AC version is 1.4.3, without dream packs. Gravel tracks did not work. Original Asfalt tracks works with VW Polo and Citroen DS3 also with other new cars. I have try to solve proplem with TTM75. We have not get it work yet. Do someone have solve this proplem? Greetings by nokanmov from BTBfin RBRtrack team :)
    ----------------------
    At reviews: "Tommix1996, Hey guys! Nice work but, i have the problem. When i put car on game and i start the race, it's crashed and i come back to menù. Why? 23.12.2015 at 14:00"

• Like Like x 1
  4. I don`t have sound out of car, someone have the same problem?

5. Everybody has the same problem. Wait for an update.

• Like Like x 2
  6. Thanks.