Cars Rallylegends Mod - Release + Work In Progress

Seriously anyone paying for mediocre mods which doesn't even fit to Assetto Corsa so you need to download even more shitty track mods?

Why rally cars don’t fit to AC? Even Kunos are released two rally cars to game. We got a really much real data etc for Lancia Delta S4, so if anybody else makes more real/accurate S4, go for it. ;)

I am certainly looking forward to this S4 because it's a friggin' Lancia and such an animal to behold! In terms of communication with the audience and customers, I suggest you to check what the RSS guys are doing because I think that could help you get more visibility. I mean, put more information on RD or other places during the development, to give us more insight and also more willingness to contribute. In any case good luck and make it perfect! Can't wait to throw it uphill at Trento Bondone and Transfagarasan.

Yes, RSS guys are doing a very good job and they keep posting a lot of information about their cars. :) Sadly many of our team members are a really busy with our personal life, so we don’t have time to post news/work with cars so much as before.

Assetto Corsa - Rallylegends Mod: Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B.. only for your eyes!!
wPPEFuK.png
srT98Ba.png
ddOyxAc.png
8TaMLOo.png
bgK1Vkw.png
K5TNjgm.png
dMwxaIw.png
CRVRrIT.png
DkpUQXK.png
YLKMhe1.png

My ears feel left out.

Blame my computer, never touch a running system! Final sound update went out couple of hours ago, and I actually wanted to make a video. Shadowplay and OBS, which have worked flawlessly before my new OS installation, have turned on me (to such a desperate point where I even considered recording with Windows´s Game DVR...)
If I can´t fix it by tomorrow, I´ll just upload a sound clip to Soundcloud etc.

Very fun to drive. Not powerslides as explained in one of those threads, but easy to slide on brakes and recovery with the accelerator, as expected for one of those old powerfull 4WD car.
Just one thing, is it possible to remove de driver head in cockpit view? I like to pu my point of view a little bit further from the wheel, and it is not possible with the driver helmet...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back