Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
For this to belong here, it should be made available to the community, it can be done in two ways: free or payware.
Making the car available only to a private group on another website, simply means it should be kept private, not public.
Otherwise we'll be filled with threads like "hey look at this cool car I've made, but you won't get it".

It's the way that's being presented that's wrong, I'm not against making money with mods at all or this particular team of people.

RallyLegends website/forum is only for our team members who are working with rally cars. We have 20 members atm and our private forum is a really good place to communicate and develop cars etc. (Much easier way communicate than using private messages on sites.) We don't want make it public because it's easily turns to wishlist forum.

When we want to show pictures/videos of the cars that we are working, Racedepartment site and our facebook page is best place for it.
Lancia Delta will be available for everyone if he/she wants to donate.
I'm also very sure that car can be found from somewhere in sometime, because someone always wants "pirate" even mods. (Sadly.)

....This is the end of this subject from my side. I want to use my free time on other things...

Last edited:
Car looks superb.

As long as in given to ANY people that will give some money to the team, i call it payware to my vocabulary.
It's the same as RSS who sells their car to a fixed price.

As long as it will be available to anyone who'd like to pay (donate) for it and that sort of thing is not against the ToS, I see no problem with showing/advertising it here.

You're posting a lot of teasers lately, but wasn't it that this car was meant to be released for contributors only anyway, so that all of us here won't get to drive it?

Releasing car for contributors was our original plan and probably still is. We are already spend 1 year to this car and we hope that rally car fans make small donation to our team and then we give gift for them. ;)

But don't be worry there will be many rally cars which will be released same way as our earlier rally cars. S4 is special car for us and that's reason why we will do release this way.

Funny how the tables have turned now, as soon as the car is available to download here I'll make a donation, definitely worth it.

Sorry, but i will post this.. ;) 93% completed.

l9ygwJ.jpg

So nothing has changed, contributor means anyone who donates. :)
well, I understood contributor meant anyone working in the RL team, meaning this car was a thank you gift for anyone involved - which would be totally fine, but in that case teasing around here would not have made sense. I wasn't even aware (anymore) that there was a donate option somewhere, hadn't seen much about RL since the Modding forums closure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 228 14.8%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 157 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 155 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 117 7.6%