Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even livery is not 100% ready....

sz53mD.jpg

You're posting a lot of teasers lately, but wasn't it that this car was meant to be released for contributors only anyway, so that all of us here won't get to drive it?

Releasing car for contributors was our original plan and probably still is. We are already spend 1 year to this car and we hope that rally car fans make small donation to our team and then we give gift for them. ;)

But don't be worry there will be many rally cars which will be released same way as our earlier rally cars. S4 is special car for us and that's reason why we will do release this way.

So no public release at all? this whole "donation / contributors" scheme is so dumb, this whole thread should be removed since you're showing us something we can't have in any way.

But don't be worry there will be many rally cars which will be released same way as our earlier rally cars. S4 is special car for us and that's reason why we will do release this way.

I know that, I still got two models here that you send me to try out converting (the New Stratos and a Golf rally car). Tried opening an account over on your Rally Legends forum, but never got an answer...

And seems like its the whole Simtraxx deal again... if you want to do payware call it by its name

You both know how much work it takes nowdays to create car and how accurate car community also wants....

btw, we don't have license for car and we don't want call it alike Rancia R4, so that reason why we want you to support our team..

The original Lancia delta S4 project has such a story.. probably one of the most complex mod work..

The 3D model (only bodywork ) was created on specific Rallylegends Mod Team requests from Tom (https://squir.com/) he created model with a payout of money..... no gratis....
The rest 3D (suspension, transmission, interior and other) was created by me,
Many people are involved in this project...
Real S4 owners to receive info, Official mechanical engineers Lancia Rally Team to receive advice.... visit a workshop in Modena city to make high-resolution photos of real Official Lancia Delta S4 Rac 1985 driven Alén - Kivimäki,....... captured real sound ( internal and esternal) by our member team zeroundersteer ( http://zeroundersteer.com/ ) thanks to the driver Bruno Ianniello and your Delta S4 ( https://www.facebook.com/Bruno-Ianniello-official-266163623443086/) ... 14 months of work ... every day and every night.... and so much more that I'm not here to explain...

The model will be released only to users who support the Rallylegends Mod development team voluntarily,
Choosing to delete this thread is a decision of who runs/staff this forum..
Probably our work will be appreciated anyway

Thanks to all the users who follow our project, many rally cars will be released here...

By Rallylegends Mod Team

JLw8zSE.jpg

squDDoc.jpg

tnPLmVj.jpg
Kmak2jL.jpg
LFDAPuR.jpg

uXLmPwV.jpg
CVXhJDO.jpg

Last edited:
  • Deleted member 223075

Reported thread, this should be removed.

Either make it free to download, payware, or go away.

:roflmao:
RL as said one year ago that the Lancia and the Porsche were only for donators. So why being hungry one year later ?

Nothing changed and what's the difference with RSS Formula hybrid that ask to pay their mod if you want to use it ?

I personally made a small donation last year and now i'm waiting for the car.

I know that, I still got two models here that you send me to try out converting (the New Stratos and a Golf rally car). Tried opening an account over on your Rally Legends forum, but never got an answer...

And seems like its the whole Simtraxx deal again... if you want to do payware call it by its name

The Rallylegends Forum is closed to the public, we have never advertised, ... is used to only communicate by users/member team who created the previous Mod and collaborated actively, with spontaneous collaboration and passion.

I have never received your request! I'm sorry.

However, we seek people with a different and positive vision

:roflmao:
Nothing changed and what's the difference with RSS Formula hybrid that ask to pay their mod if you want to use it ?

The difference is that on the FH or RSS2 the community can decide whether to purchase it or not, in this case, is only a showcase of a private group of people that has nothing to do with what this community is about, sharing (paid or not).
They have their own private forum, own "supporters" or whatever, so what are they doing here?

• Deleted member 223075

Might want to revoke your donation soon then, its coming up to your deadline :roflmao:

What is your problem ? I have a saying and now you're going to take it out to me every time? Serious guy? Just stop bringing her back

Also when I made my donation a year ago I thought that the model will come out rather than that.

Now stop with that!

The difference is that on the FH or RSS2 the community can decide whether to purchase it or not, in this case, is only a showcase of a private group of people that has nothing to do with what this community is about, sharing (paid or not).
They have their own private forum, own "supporters" or whatever, so what are they doing here?

I remember you ...... all work Rallylegends Mod team and menber ( TTM + ultranew_B) .... cars and tracks
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/authors/nikkk78.220207/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/monte-carlo-stage-3-ttm.5155/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/btbfin-kanniranni-gravel-rally-stage.9774/
http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/karelia-cross.5275/

What is your problem ? I have a saying and now you're going to take it out to me every time? Serious guy? Just stop bringing her back

Also when I made my donation a year ago I thought that the model will come out rather than that.

Now stop with that!

Again, relax man its just a joke! :roflmao:

You're the one that is setting the arbitrary time limits on mod development, if you really mean it you should stand by it and vote with your wallet :rolleyes: If not, then don't go around dictating how long others should spend on their hobbies ;)

Awesome, keep it free or keep it private, we're talking about this particular mod. Teasing the community with something we can't have is pointless.

This is never ending story and i'm personally old school modder who wants to share everything for free. Nowdays creating track and car is time consuming. I personally spend almost everyday 4-5 hours to paint skin, modelling track etc and one skin will take week to do and one track/rally stage at least 6-8 months.

I personally bought few years ago a good camera, so i can take a good photos for textures and few months ago Phantom 4 pro drone, so i can take even better photos for textures etc. I currently working with rally stage Luopionen, old 1000 lakes rally stage. I have made 2 visits to real stage, 350km per visit (home-stage-home), so it's not so weird though that maybe i could ask few euros from stage, if i have spend over 3000€ to making stages for game/games??

Last edited:
If advertising pay-only mods is OK for some mod teams, why not others?

I could do without the RSS threads being here too, frankly, but RD makes the rules and they seem OK with that. Will be quite upset if they apply different rules to this car.

I agree @aphidgod, but isn't this donation method illegal? I see it like buying a product, honestly. You set a minimum donation quantity, right? A minimum price. Or can I only donate 0.01 and get it? I mean, I like the car and really appreciate the work behind it, truly, but I think it would be better if it's renamed Rancia R4 like you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back