Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assetto Corsa - Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 W.I.P.)
....a huge thanks to the guys of the zeroundersteer team to capture the sound of the Delta S4 (despite the rain were able to record a good sound)
the target now is to create the best S4 sound ever heard in a video game

fsgRLVZ.png

(Bonus Gr.B Car + Porsche 911 Sc Gr.4 only users who support the Rallylegends Mod development team)

sad to see that, even tho I kind of understand it. Haven't gotten far with your New Stratos model, did not touch it in a year I guess...

sad to see that, even tho I kind of understand it. Haven't gotten far with your New Stratos model, did not touch it in a year I guess...

RL100% team is focused on real rally cars models, the new Stratos, unfortunately has no history in rallying,....
if you want to develop the model, you are free to do so
need months of work for every single car ...you know it...

Looking great!

Some remarks about that Delta:
  • The front wheelarch archs too high;
  • Crease in the front bumper looks deeper IRL;
  • Behind the front fender, things look way too sharp;
  • Behind the door aswell;
  • Rear bumper looks too square-ish and looks to be slightly angled upwards IRL;
  • The rims appear to be flush with the spokes, whereas IRL they appear to "poke it".
lanciadelta.png

Assetto Corsa - Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B.... ★★★★★
NEW DETAIL ( engine/trasmission/gear/hydraulic/pneumatic + added "Ventoloni brake cooling system)
(Bonus Gr.B Car + Porsche 911 Sc Gr.4 only users who support the Rallylegends Mod development team)
almost complete....

xdE4hNW.png

ka0rqbV.png

H9mM60o.png
k5ruLh6.png

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 223075

Great job !

And what about members that had supported you ? Do we receive the car via e-mail or other ?

Do you have the S4 car set-up sheets from 85 to 86 for most of the settings regarding diffs gears & suspension set-up's
Not sure if any of your team have the development book on the History of the Delta S4 that came out last year.

That contains the two spec sheets detailing the set-up of the works cars for the few rally s that it took place in that short 1985 & broken 86 campaign.

If not I could scan these once I have access to a working scanner mine needs fixing .
This is the book I am talking about , if you do not own it then I can only recommend it lots of info to be found in the text & pictures along with ever single paint job from the prototype to the last works cars . excellent book for those making skins.

http://www.rallyandracing.com/en/Ra...l?listtype=search&searchparam=Lancia delta s4

Now back in re-print to , though I hope they corrected the English translation errors , it was little rough in places , but a major effort of love for a private publication run & a much need rally car story to be covered in depth.

Much like the excellent book on the 0.37 from 7 or 8 years back that I think I now out of print & only to be found at stupid prices. but I find the S4 book more detailed compared.

Keep up the good work that you are doing ...

Do you have the S4 car set-up sheets from 85 to 86 for most of the settings regarding diffs gears & suspension set-up's
Not sure if any of your team have the development book on the History of the Delta S4 that came out last year.

That contains the two spec sheets detailing the set-up of the works cars for the few rally s that it took place in that short 1985 & broken 86 campaign.

If not I could scan these once I have access to a working scanner mine needs fixing .
This is the book I am talking about , if you do not own it then I can only recommend it lots of info to be found in the text & pictures along with ever single paint job from the prototype to the last works cars . excellent book for those making skins.

http://www.rallyandracing.com/en/Rallywebshop/Books/Cars/Lancia-Delta-S4-Reprint.html?listtype=search&searchparam=Lancia delta s4

Now back in re-print to , though I hope they corrected the English translation errors , it was little rough in places , but a major effort of love for a private publication run & a much need rally car story to be covered in depth.

Much like the excellent book on the 0.37 from 7 or 8 years back that I think I now out of print & only to be found at stupid prices. but I find the S4 book more detailed compared.

Keep up the good work that you are doing ...

Thank you!
Regarding that book, that´s one of our most important sources of data for the car. This book is lovely, it has so much of everything that we needed. The car is currently 90% ready, we are just fine tuning the small the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back