Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
As TTM said brakes are one of weakest point in S4 but the car is still able to stop from 100 kph in 38 m so most of the feeling comes more from the impressive acceleration than from brakes :)
'86 version is more powerful but all those "voices" about 600 hp were simply not true. For sure they tested the engine with higher boost but the engine was not reliable and progressive enough.
Anyway in 86 you have 0.2 bar from the P2P button that was really available on that car ;)

Wow! Thank you.
It's a bit understeery at first but with my setup it's even poweroversteery.
Brakes are bad:)

FUN!

Cheers
Robin

Would you mind sharing your setup? I am still convinced the clutch is slipping on this car, its increasing RPM and at the same time not accelerating or spinning a tire. Once it gains some speed, the clutch engages like its starting to grip again. This is realy easy to experience by simply kicking the clutch on corner exit or try doing a simple doughnut. The car will not accelerate and realy feel like a simple fwd car spinning its tires.

Would you mind sharing your setup? I am still convinced the clutch is slipping on this car, its increasing RPM and at the same time not accelerating or spinning a tire. Once it gains some speed, the clutch engages like its starting to grip again. This is realy easy to experience by simply kicking the clutch on corner exit or try doing a simple doughnut. The car will not accelerate and realy feel like a simple fwd car spinning its tires.

See attached file. This is the 233kmh version. On Nürburgring GP lengthen the gear to 250kmh.

Cheers
Robin

Attachments

• DeltaS4firsttest.ini
    1.7 KB · Views: 287
See attached file. This is the 233kmh version. On Nürburgring GP lengthen the gear to 250kmh.

Cheers
Robin

Its still the same, the car is not behaving as it should. You can even test it just by going full throtle on corner exit, the car starts increasing engine speed but the car just stops accelerating hard and is slipping on the drivetrain. Its realy annoying and i hope this gets fixed in an update, the car itself otherwise is excellent...

As seen in the beggining accelerating out of the turn in 2nd gear, the car is just bouncing on the redline, not accelerating. In the end trying to do donuts in 1st gear, there is no power going to the rear wheels.

Please check your hardware. I have no such problems here whatsoever:

I´m not even sure whether clutch slip is a thing in AC.

Im so happy to see this! I gonna check if maybe my deadzones or something is messed up, thanks for the help!

I have now tested with adjusting the deadzones, also re-installing the mod and its still behaving the same. Is there a chance there is something wrong with the download link ive got?

Maybe try to be more gentle with throttle, it could be that you ask for full throttle in 1° gear when an enormous torque is generated. Here you unload front tires so that they are not able to transmit torque anymore.
There is no clutch slip because it's set to very high value but even if the axles are clutched together you can still have 1 tire slipping since you also have front and rear diffs that are not 100% locking.
If you have SkidPad test track, you can try by yourself that the car when on grass is able to oversteer in 5° gear at high speeds.
Also try to load the front in corner entry with a touch on brakes. This is helpful with all rear weight biased car ;)

I will try download the skid pad test track. But the car is not nearly handling like the one on Mr Mikes video, there is no chance in controlling the oversteer with the throttle and steering input, the car simple looses power to the wheels.

I´m not even sure whether clutch slip is a thing in AC.
it absolutely is, else we would not need to set a torque value in the drivetrain.ini

but from the video above of Royalmaas, my first guess would be wrongly calibrated clutch pedal. By bad luck the clutch bar of the pedal app is just out of view.

it absolutely is, else we would not need to set a torque value in the drivetrain.ini

but from the video above of Royalmaas, my first guess would be wrongly calibrated clutch pedal. By bad luck the clutch bar of the pedal app is just out of view.
I tried adjusting the deadzones for the clutch, and also turning of the clutch and using semi automatic. The car is still handling the same.. I have had this same problem with another mod a while back, a Subaru WRX wich also slipped but it was way worse than this. All other cars i have is no problems with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 72 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 101 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 141 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 267 27.5%