Cars Rallylegends Mod - Lancia Delta S4 Gr.B - RELEASE✔

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Deleted member 130869

Always had a very soft spot for the Delta, it looks stunning. If only we had a good current game to go along with that great car!

RELEASE✔
;)

rEHk74l.png

INFO: https://www.facebook.com/RallylegendsMod/

Downloaded the car and as a VR user the drivers helmet is still visible making the car unusable. I cannot even remove it in CM. Can you please fix this ASAP. Thanks

Edit, thanks to the swift action from the RL team my problem has already been solved! Now time to get my teeth into this car!

Last edited:
Would love to support you if you had a Sellfy page. So much easier with instant download there instead of via mail. But just sending some money to a PayPal address? Nah, thanks

Downloaded the car and as a VR user the drivers helmet is still visible making the car unusable. I cannot even remove it in CM. Can you please fix this ASAP. Thanks

Oh sorry, i have rift but i forgot to test car with it before release. We will take a look and fix it. :)

• Deleted member 223075

Some things :

- Driver is very (too much?) close to the dashboard
- And the sound is totally wrong. I viewed some onboard video of Lancia S4 and your sound is flat. It lacks bass and sizzle
- Missing one skin ?

For the car itself it's really good.

Here Kunos preview for skins :
zf0j.jpg

3szb.jpg

70a4.jpg

The excuses some of you guys come up with... if you really wanted to support them (or just download the car - let's be honest, none of you actually give half a f*** about the human beings that make your mods) there's nothing stopping you.

Car's great. Your loss.

• Deleted member 223075

Why disagree @nikkk78 ? Can't share correct preview or because I said some things ?

It's great to see that you can't critisize anything pay mod related here anymore without some monkey to start lecturing and ranting. :rolleyes:

• Deleted member 223075

It's great to see that you can't critisize anything pay mod related here anymore without some monkey to start lecturing and ranting. :rolleyes:

Your talking to me ?

There is either something wrong with the differentials physics, or the clutch is slipping. Its impossible to make it do donuts, its not spinning the wheels only bouncing the rev limiter....

There is either something wrong with the differentials physics, or the clutch is slipping. Its impossible to make it do donuts, its not spinning the wheels only bouncing the rev limiter....

By wearing out the tires the car handles like it should. It realy looks like the clutch is slipping and is not able to spin the wheels. This is realy annoying...

The center differential is a Viscous one, it's not meant to let the tires spin but the opposite so if you are on full gas the axles become solid and the car understeers... That was a real problem on this car. If you want to mitigate it, you can increase the preloads but you will get some more understeer on curve entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 235 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%