Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0 FORD FIESTA RS WRC V 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, a few questions.
(Relevant to all RL-Mods)

There are no LOD files. Will there be any?

Why is there a data folder, even though data.acd file exists?

greeting
DiRTyDRiVER

Hi, a few questions.
(Relevant to all RL-Mods)

There are no LOD files. Will there be any?

Why is there a data folder, even though data.acd file exists?

greeting
DiRTyDRiVER

We have talked about LOD files, but we decided not to add them to cars, because cars are designed to rally/hillclimb stages and AC don't fully support example 24 car races on stages. Maybe later we will add LODS if Kunos will add full point to point support for game. ;)

If there is data folder in the folder, it's not supposed to be here and it seems that there is happened somekind of mistake when final package is build for release..

Hello there. First, great work guys. Amazing mod.
I have a problem with the gravel spec sounds. Only the engine sounds work, no brake or tyre sounds. Any idea on how to fix this? If i use the trick I use for other mods (alternative sfx folder) all sounds but the engine and gear shifts work...so it is not possible to have all the sounds working at the same time.

Any fix for this?

Thx in advance.

Last edited:
idk what is the problem but my fps is max 20 with this mod:( rest of the all standard cars, tracks and about 15 modded cars and track ok for me. can anyone help me? Thanks in advance.

Hi guys, I´ve got a issue. I´ve downloaded all the cars for assetto, I´ve drag all the cars into the cars folder and the driver folder into the correct folder. But when I open assetto cars wont show up, anywhere. What can be the problem??
Instal rl_driver... LOOK HERE: - Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\

I don't see the headlights casting any light while in the game, though they seem to work in the Content Manager showroom. I have tried writing a custom lighting .ini for the car, and can illuminate the headlamp itself, but no light is being cast on the road.

I don't see the headlights casting any light while in the game, though they seem to work in the Content Manager showroom. I have tried writing a custom lighting .ini for the car, and can illuminate the headlamp itself, but no light is being cast on the road.
The same is happening to me with Sol and CSP installed

oh I should have come back to this post :redface: :D
@ezanchi last month I contributed a working light config to the official Custom Shaders Patch library. You should see it available in Content Manager > Settings > Custom Shaders Patch > Cars Config.
Thank you so much for letting me know and for keeping the car updated and working!

Will test and report back.

Edit: Its working wonderfully.

Only for curiosity, what was wrong with the original config file?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back