Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 3.0 FORD FIESTA RS WRC V 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC ( Tarmac + Gravel Spec) v 1.0 - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

UOmnlAR.png

:::::: with the arrival of physics 4X4 on te Assetto Corsa Game, we can use exotic and legend cars and have made racing history! Arrives free RallyLegends Mod, with the aim to include and insert in this magnificent Sim - Game the most important rally cars!! My friends Moku, Kazuma76, Garyson, Rodriguez, Maxximum, Farins i was allowed to convert their models created in recent years.To take advantage the performance of the AC game...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 223075

Think the car have little problem.

Without special reasons the car starts to slow down alone. Just tested DS3 and Polo and no problem.

EDIt : Ok, i solved the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have installed the new Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC and the brakes feels terrible, it has a lot of sensitivity i barely press the brake and the car almost fully stops. i have a logitech G27, the problem is with this car only, has anyone noticed this?

• Deleted member 223075

I have installed the new Rallylegends Mod - Ford Fiesta RS WRC and the brakes feels terrible, it has a lot of sensitivity i barely press the brake and the car almost fully stops. i have a logitech G27, the problem is with this car only, has anyone noticed this?

Yes i solved the problem by unpack data.acd and modifie the setup.ini. Juste remove all the lines of "brakes" in [GENERIC]

Yes i solved the problem by unpack data.acd and modifie the setup.ini. Juste remove all the lines of "brakes" in [GENERIC]
I never extracted a acd file before,
I used quickbms and the script assetto_corsa_acd.bms I was able to extract it but I get weird lines in the setup.ini file, what I am doing wrong

EDIT: I was moving the acd file to extract, I shouldn't do that, now I see the line

Cannot get this car to work in game?? I have deleted both the Polo & DS3 to be sure of no conflicts of the mod. (Both of these cars work fine however)

Any help would be appreciated.

Cannot get this car to work in game?? I have deleted both the Polo & DS3 to be sure of no conflicts of the mod. (Both of these cars work fine however)

Any help would be appreciated.

Instal correct rl_driver ( Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\

it's easy!
tremove old Polo/DS3/Fiesta versions..., download the latest versions and install.
follow these instructions: Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\

It could explain a little more how to fix the brake problem. I do not understand unpack data.acd. I can modify the setup file but not unpack data.acd

Apologies and greetings

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 139 13.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 103 10.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 96 9.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 73 7.1%
  • < 5 years