Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC 4.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B:

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC 4.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B: Citroën DS3 WRC - V 4.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I just saw the the comment about 15 minutes to update sounds. Despite my years of experience, it took me 6 hours to update this car's sounds properly. The original project was very complex and it was not a simple copy and paste of sounds. Parameter values when it comes to volume balancing from the previous project do not correspond as expected with the new. More checks to how samples and automation are used between pre-1.9 and now meant more testing, and new techniques I've learned to improve a few samples had been added.

Last edited:
I just saw the the comment about 15 minutes to update sounds. Despite my years of experience, it took me 6 hours to update this car's sounds properly. The original project was very complex and it was not a simple copy and paste of sounds. Parameter values when it comes to volume balancing from the previous project do not correspond as expected with the new. More checks to how samples and automation are used between pre-1.9 and now meant more testing, and new techniques I've learned to improve a few samples had been added.

This. Already noticed it with my first attempts after the update. A project with maybe 2 audio tracks per engine event with the rest being standard sdk stuff might take 15 minutes to update. But with more complex events like you said consisting of different layers etc. you basically start of from scratch.

ImrIMike + NeverKrash...
Many people use some cars on this forum, but only few people can understand how much time, patience, commitment are necessary to achieve every little particular (sound, physic, livery or 3d model).....thanks for your commitment, talent and ability, but especially thank you for share with everyone!;)

What ever happened to these Mods? I just spent the whole morning downloading three cars and a track & although they all show up on the A.C. screen, NOTHING ever opens?
Many THANX...O.G.
old.gif

What ever happened to these Mods? I just spent the whole morning downloading three cars and a track & although they all show up on the A.C. screen, NOTHING ever opens?
Many THANX...O.G.
old.gif
LOOK HERE: Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\

LOOK HERE: Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\
Thanx so much nikkk78 for your prompt reply! It appears I have a problem with ALL of AC! Am not able to play at the moment, so have been busy downloading Skins, Cars & Tracks. Occasionally I'll load a new skin or car just to see what it looks like. I first noticed a problem when I tried to check out your cars & track but now it's universal! I can pick any car/track combo & NONE of them will load! I believe the problem may have started with the most recent update. I'm very disappointed as I only have 1 Mbps service at best & to do a big update I have to take my PC about 45 miles each way to find better internet..
Any help for a quick solution would be VERY MUCH appreciated! THANX Again...O.G.
old.gif

• Deleted member 223075

@nikkk78 hey have you planned to update the car (shaders on tires and wheels..) ?

Hey, I don't seem to have any car sounds? I could at least be pointed to a sound fix mod that would be great - there's one for the Polo but not this, haven't tested the Fiesta yet but there isn't one for that either, will comment on that one if I need one

hi
great job thx to share
but i can't control the shift with my th8a thrustmaster shifter ....
is someone can help me?plz
only with steering wheel paddle or sequential shifter?
thx before ++

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 239 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.9%