1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cars Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC 4.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B: Citroën DS3 WRC - V 4.0

Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

1. nikkk78 submitted a new resource:

Rallylegends Mod - Citroën DS3 WRC Release! - Rally Cars For Assetto Corsa Game

Read more about this resource...

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Benutzername

Benutzername
    Online Martini Racing - Founder and driver

Should be worth the wait! :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

anyone have the wheel angle/ wheel rotation? i would like to have them for Fanaleds. thank you.

4. I personaly prefere the first setup version, the car get more funny.
    Now I find that the car is a little too rigid. By against the circuit is top. GG

5. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

I've got corrupted graphics in the cockpit view, does anybody else have this? I see a mesh on the windscreen.

Last edited: Oct 25, 2015
  6. Don't get it: is there now something wrong with this download as it's said in the headline "
    RALLYLEGENDS MOD - SOON ( NOT DOWNLOAD FILE WRONG) ( SORRY!!)CITROËN DS3 WRC - V 2.0"
    or could we use it?

7. nikkk78 updated Rallylegends mod - soon ( not Download file WRONG) ( sorry!!) with a new update entry:

RL 100% MOD - Citroën DS3 WRC - V. 3.0 + New Rallycross Track HOLJESRX by ultranew_B

Read the rest of this update entry...

8. rocafella1978

rocafella1978
    Premium Member

any chance to get the correct angle/ wheel rotation of this MOD in degrees?

9. 540

10. Hmmm, strange? it seems like the car doesnt want to turn at all :/ im talking about this rally cross track, do you have same feeling guys?

it feels unnatural, at lower speeds turning angle is so huge!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Steve Bird

Steve Bird
    Racing Since 1978 Premium Member

Yes, I get that too. It seems very reluctant to turn in.

12. Yeah, I find it understeers a lot, but that is defo the correct degrees of rotation. Once the tyres heat up and you give it a bit of a chuck in tho it seems to go.

13. for the development DS3 physic, served five months of hard work
    right balance....
    to personal setup contact Felipe Vaiano ( Master physoc creator) in the AC official forum...:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Hi
    I installed this mod, but under what section do i find it? Is it challenges?
    Can't see the cars or the track.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
  15. Installation: Extract the content to: SteamApps\common\ assettocorsa\content\

16. Did just that.
    Already installed other tracks and cars to see if it works and it does.
    This mod does not appear on AC

17. Please, are there others rally tracks for this mod ?

18. In have NVideo GeForce 840M. The Citroen is the only car that has a black windshield for me in game as well as in the 360 display from cockpit view. I can't see out of the window at all.

It's the color used on some of the internal glass. The glass for Sebastian Loeb work just fine, but, notice the darker "Pink/invisible" color on the Hankook and other cars which becomes opaque in the other cars. Can the other cars windshield glass be fixed please? Big thanks! Great work!

Last edited: Dec 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 2